Sweet 16 Father-Daughter Dance     (1 reply)

Heyyy... I really need a song to dance with my father on my sweet 16.. Its in march... 2008... So... My dad said that he knows a really intense song.. In spanish. But he cant remember the name.... Or the singer. So if u can helpme that would just be fatastic! :) ...
Posted by kiara; updated 02/25/09

Ball Gowns For Sale    

Http://www.formalxchange.com/content/european-designer-2-piece-ball-gown Http://www.formalxchange.com/content/international-designer-2-piece-ball-gown-0 Http://www.formalxchange.com/content/international-designer-2-piece-ball-gown
Posted by Hiba; updated 02/25/09

Choregrapher    

My names Lorely, Im a choreogrpaher from Chicago with alot of experience. I have resounable prices and give 110%, I have some video clips for you to look at.
Posted by Lorely; updated 02/25/09

Need And Affordable Choreogrpaher    

My names Lorely im a choreograhper out of Chicago with alot of experience. I have a few videos if want to check them out, but first lets me for a chat email me at chitowndance@hotmail.com or 773-559-7988

Need An Affordable Choreographer?    

Hi, my name is Lorely im a Chicago choreographer. I have alot of experience and have few videos that you can take a look at. But first, lets meet for a chat.

Affordable Face Painters Minneapoils Call Happyfaces    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 02/25/09

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (10 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 02/24/09

For Face Painters Minneapolis Happyfaces.biz    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...

For Face Painters Dora Sponge Bob Minneapolis Call    

Winner Of The Bride's Choice Awards For Favors & Decor    

Hello I would love to create beautiful & unique decorations & favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. All of my items are hand painted & personalized to your every detail, themes, colors & more. Please feel free to browse my website www.uywpd.com where you may ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 02/25/09

Call Happyfaces For Face Painters In Minneapolis    

Quinceanera    

Does anyone has the christian service for the quince and also how to go about planning the quince. Please foward any info that would help, thank you Shirley
Posted by Shirley; updated 02/24/09

Quince Anos     (6 replies)

Estoy cordinando la fiesta de quince anos para mi primita...pero quiero algo differente. Empesando con el vals...alguien me puede sugerir otra cancion que no sea el traditonal vals o tiempo de chayenne....? No he podido conseguir una...y la necesito pronto...por favor ...
Posted by Diana; updated 02/24/09

Sweet 16    

What is your contact information?
Posted by Amy; updated 02/24/09

For Clowns Face Painters Costume Characters Minneapolis    

Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 02/22/09

Awesome Digital Photo Party Favors MInneapolis Call    

Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 02/22/09

VIDEO, PHOTOGRAPHY AND SLIDESHOW, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/22/09

VIDEO, PHOTOGRAPHY AND SLIDESHOW PROMOTION CALIFORNIA    

Http://www.gvpproductions.com/BIENBENIDOS.html Visit our page for more info: GVP Video & Photo Productions
Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/22/09

For Face Painters St Paul Call Happyfaces.biz    

Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 02/23/09

Choreographer For A 15 Th    

Hi, my daughter will be have a fifteen on November 2009. I`m looking for a choreographer please email me your prices. Thanks
Posted by Susie Castro; updated 02/23/09

Sweet 16 Songs     (9 replies)

Hi...my sweet 16 is on August 28, and i really need help finding a song to dance with my father and just a couple of other ones for the shoe ceremony,entrance,and crowning.i know Butterfly Kisses is an option but I need some other suggestions.I`m Bolivian and Puerto ...
Posted by Erica; updated 02/23/09

Sweet 16 Songs     (2 replies)

Im having my sweet 16 in november and i`m trying to think of song that i can walk into. Some of my friends already had theirs and they had really nice songs but im trying to be original plz give me some help
Posted by Jasmin; updated 02/23/09

Songs For A Sweet Sixteen Dance     (3 replies)

Need a list of Any Sweet Sixteen songs....
Posted by Suga; updated 02/23/09

Songs For A Sweet Sixteen Dance     (2 replies)

Need a list of Any Sweet Sixteen songs....
Posted by Suga; updated 02/23/09

For Face Painters Minneapolis Call Happyfaces.biz    

Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 02/24/09