Super Sweet 15    

So you want to have a Quinceanera that will be the talk of the town...call Party Chic Party Planners to make your day the party of the year!!! 718-569-1889 Visit our page for more info: Party Chic
Posted by Party Chic; updated 01/22/09

AHORA MUCHO DINERO EN SERVICIO DE VIDEO Y FOTOGRAFIA    

QUINCEANERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/21/09

I Want Cadets    

Ayyy yo thiz is la *browneyes* from hutch! i heard yall r fer real rlly rlly gudd so i was wonderin if u kan cum up to hutchinson kansas. I wuld rlly appreciate it. Its myy big day u kno my quince nd i rlly want u guyys to b my cadets 4 it. Money is NOT a problem we ...
Posted by sZa *browneyes*; updated 01/21/09

Unique Qunices    

Everything you want for the Ultimate Quinceanera!! Call Party Chic to plan a once in a lifetime event!!! 718-569-1889 Visit our page for more info: Party Chic
Posted by Party Chic; updated 01/21/09

Digital Photos Call Happyfaces Customized Minneapolis    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 01/21/09

VIDEO, PHOTOGRAPHY AND SLIDESHOW SPECIAL PROMOTION    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/21/09

Salon!    

I need a salon for quinceanera this year and i cant find one. Iam located at south gate. Please help me. Urgently.thankyou.
Posted by gabby; updated 01/19/09

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/20/09

NEED UNIQUE QUINCEANERA CENTERPIECES?    

At YourCover you can create a personalized QUINCEANERA magazine cover as a table centerpiece to commemorate the celebration of this special event. You want something that is different, unique and as special as the girl whose 15th birthday is being celebrated. A ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 01/20/09

Sweet 15    

I need help with finding a rental place for my sweet 15 but i need one like in massapequa,hemstead, new york
Posted by dayana; updated 01/20/09

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/20/09

What Color Dress    

Well im having a quince in the winter but i dont know what colors would look best on my dress plez help
Posted by lola; updated 01/20/09

Beautiful Quinceanera Themes - A Must See!    

Hello I would be honored to create beautiful & unique Centerpieces & favors for your Quinceanera. All of my items are hand painted & personalized to your every detail, themes, colors & more. I also have a great sale going right now that is personalized as well ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 01/21/09

Dulce    

Im grom chicago
Posted by Dulce; updated 01/21/09

Could I Also Pleeease Have A Copy Of The Sermon...    

Hi Dee. Could I also pleeease have a copy of the sermon? I never had a quince and my daughter`s will be later this year, but I have no clue what to do, say, plan, expect, etc. If anyone out there has a program or the Emcee`s wording or traditional speeches, etc. ...
Posted by Maria; updated 01/19/09

For Caricaturist In Minneapolis Call Happyfaces.biz    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 01/19/09

Special Event Readers In Minneapolis Call Happyfaces.biz    

Special Event * Fortune Tellers for your Next Event Providing Readers for Corporate and Special Events All Ages * All Occasions Choose from Tarot, Palm, Numerology, handwriting, Intuitive and so much more *****Go local when reserving your Mini Readers***** ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 01/19/09

Cinderella Cake Stand W/ Many Cakes    

I am looking for the cinderella cake stand I saw at a party. I am looking to purchase it. I have family in Chicago and Fort worth/Dallas that I could go to buy in thoses areas
Posted by dottie; updated 01/17/09

For Clowns Cartoon Characters Face Painiters St Paul MN    

Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 01/18/09

For Cartoon Characters Dora Face Paint In St Paul Call    

FOr Dora Look A Like In Minneapolis Call Happyfaces    

For Affordable Face Painters Call Happyfaces St Paul    

For Face Painters Call Happyfaces Minneapolis MN    

MY PARtY MELtdOWN. ")    

MY PARTY WiLL bE iN JULY iN MEXiCO. I hAVE bEEN WAiTiN fOR ThAT dAY EVERY SiNCE i hAVE bEEN 4 YEARS OLd bUT, | 1 ThiNG | i AM StiLL NOT REAdY fOR iT. I hAVE NO CLUE Of WhAT iN ThE WORLd i AM dOiNG. ANd i NEEd |hELP|!!!
Posted by dAddY'S GiRL; updated 01/18/09

Beautiful Masquerade Theme Centerpieces & Favors    

Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/MASQUERADE.html All items done to your colors schemes Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWD; updated 01/18/09