Face Painter St Paul MInneapolis Call 952-476-7676    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for Mr. Or Mrs. Santa * Santa Visits on Christmas eve * Santa Visits at Corporate events * Santa and his elves, Holiday face painters, Rudolph, Frostio the Snowman * Santa Photos * Santa Souvenirs * ...
Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 12/18/08

Special Event Readers Tarot Or Palm St Paul Minneapolis    

Special Event * Fortune Tellers for your Next Event Providing Readers for Corporate and Special Events All Ages * All Occasions Choose from Tarot, Palm, Numerology, handwriting, Intuitive and so much more *****Go local when reserving your Mini Readers***** ...

Special Event Readers Tarot Or Palm St Paul MN    

Special Event * Fortune Tellers for your Next Event Providing Readers for Corporate and Special Events All Ages * All Occasions Choose from Tarot, Palm, Numerology, handwriting, Intuitive and so much more *****Go local when reserving your Mini Readers***** ...

Santa Visits Call Happyfaces Twin Cities Minnesota    

The real Santa lives at Happyfaces. Call Happyfaces for Your Holiday Party Santa – Home or Office. Real beard or non real beard. Ask about Festive Face painters, holiday clowns, magic, caricaturists, airbrush tattoos and so much more. Affordable rates. Serving Eden ...
Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 12/17/08

Quince    

Im haveing my quince in june i need help picking out a color of my damas and my dress. The color of the party will be black and white so what color should i pick for us
Posted by stephylee; updated 12/17/08

Mrs Santa Or Santa Claus Visits Reserve Your Santa Mpls    

The real Santa lives at Happyfaces. Call Happyfaces for Your Holiday Party Santa – Home or Office. Real beard or non real beard. Ask about Festive Face painters, holiday clowns, magic, caricaturists, airbrush tattoos and so much more. Affordable rates. Serving Eden ...
Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 12/17/08

Dama Dresses     (8 replies)

PLEASE HELP I NEED ALOT OF HELP FINDING DRESSES FOR MY DAMAS. RED ONES PLEASE!!! I DONT WANT LONG ONES AND THEY NEED TO BE UNDER 200 DOLLARS. IF YOU CAN REPLY BACK WITH A SITE OR SOMETHING THAT COULD HELP ME. I`D DEFINIETLY APPRECIATE IT.
Posted by Daniela ; updated 12/13/08

Santa Visits Minneapolis Call Happyfaces    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for Mr. Or Mrs. Santa * Santa Visits on Christmas eve * Santa Visits at Corporate events * Santa and his elves, Holiday face painters, Rudolph, Frostio the Snowman * Santa Photos * Santa Souvenirs * ...
Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 12/13/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 12/14/08

SALSA/CUBAN BAND    

SALSA/CUBAN BAND FOR YOUR PRIVATE EVENT WEDDING,BAR MITZVAH,BIRTHDAY,ANNIVERSARY,QUINCEANERAS,CORPORATE EVENT & ALL PRIVATE PARTIES ALSO WE SPECIALIZE IN HAVANA NIGHT THEMED PARTIES WE ARE A TRADIONAL CUBAN/SALSA BAND WITH OVER 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE OF QUALITY SERVICE ...
Posted by caesar vera; updated 12/15/08

The Quinceanera Of Her Dreams ........    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun decorations & favors for your upcoming QUINCEANERA With the economy as it is I am really working with people on pricing to help them keep their dreams of their special day a reality - so please email me ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 12/15/08

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?    

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 12/15/08

Face Painters St Paul Call Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 12/16/08

Quinceaneras    

What color dress should i use for my damas if mines is turquoise?
Posted by ruby; updated 12/16/08

Give Her The Quinceanera Of Her Dreams.......    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun decorations & favors for your upcoming QUINCEANERA With the economy as it is I am really working with people on pricing to help them keep their dreams of their special day a reality - so please email me ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 12/10/08

NEED A UNIQUE QUINCEANERA GIFT?    

At YourCover you can create a personalized QUINCEANERA magazine cover as a gift, to commemorate the celebration of this special event. You want something that is different, unique and as special as the girl whose 15th birthday is being celebrated. A YourCover ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 12/09/08

I Need A Poem For My Niece     (2 replies)

My niece is having a quinceanera in June and she would like me to say a poem. I`ve been looking all over and I can`t find one. Does anyone have any suggestions !!!!! Thanks so much!
Posted by Michelle; updated 12/09/08

STRIPPERS2GOHAWAII 808-722-1120    

HAWAII FINEST MALE AND FEMALE EXOTIC DANCERS (PLEASE CALL FOR OUR WEBSITE)
Posted by Jesse; updated 12/10/08

STRIPPERS2GOHAWAII 808-722-1120 STRIPPERS2GOHAWAII    

(PLEASE CALL FOR OUR WEBSITE)
Posted by JESSE; updated 12/10/08

Santa Visits Call Happyfaces St Paul Minn 952-476-7676    

Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 12/10/08

Santa Visits MInneapolis Call Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 12/10/08

Want Ghetto Quincenera    

U sh0uld m@k3 th3 guys w3@r Z00T SUITS WIT C0L0R...@nd ur d@m@s lik3 a r3ally sh0rt dr3ss!!!@nd a BLU3 TH3M3 c0lor...
Posted by @shly; updated 12/11/08

(( STRIPPERS2GOHAWAII )) 808-722-1120 ))    

( PLEASE CALL FOR OUR SEXY WEBSITE
Posted by JESSE; updated 12/11/08

Fortune Tellers Minneapolis Call Happyfaces    

Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 12/12/08

Quince Help    

Hey ppls im haVin mY 15 soOn aNd i haVe LikE no IdeA whaT soNgs to danCe as a bAltZ oR as A suRpRize DancE oR thE FathEr dauGhter daNce and Idk wat cOlOr to Get my dResS somEonE plz helP any SuGGestiOns????
Posted by Lolly; updated 12/12/08