Happyfaces Photo Souvenirs The Best In Minneapoils    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 01/17/09

SPANDEX CHAIR COVERS    

Our strechable SPANDEX chair covers will be a huge hit at any Quinceanera party. Spandex chair bands are available in colors and with custom logos. Please visit our line of spandex chair and spandex table covers on: Www.elegantchairwear.com 1-800-560-5755 Visit ...
Posted by Diane; updated 01/17/09

For Clowns MInneapolis Call Happyfaces.biz 952-476-7676    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 01/15/09

Trendsetting Quinces    

If you want your Quinceanera or Sweet 16 to be the talk of the town, we are the planners for you!! From unique favors to over the top decor we have got you covered. Contact us today Visit our page for more info: Party Chic
Posted by Party Chic; updated 01/16/09

Free Fifteen Dress     (6 replies)

Hi everyone well my name is christine and i had my fifteen last year. I loved my fifteen dress its pink with sleves that cime down to the side its kind of like the beauty and the beast one. Well to get to the point i dont need it anymore so i figured id give it to a ...
Posted by Devine; updated 01/16/09

Travel Agent For Quinceaneras    

Contact our travel agency for all your Quinceanera Cruise planning
Posted by Cruise Planners ; updated 01/17/09

Minneapolis Hire A Happyfaces Clown 952-476-7676    

Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 01/14/09

QUINCEANERA PARTY PLANNER    

PARTY CHIC PARTY PLANNERS 718-569-1889 Visit our page for more info: Party Chic
Posted by Party Chic; updated 01/14/09

Quincenera    

I ned help finding a color for the damas my dress color is going to be like a pink but I don`t want white dama dresses
Posted by eileen; updated 01/14/09

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (2 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 01/14/09

Cadet Dallas Latin Crew     (4 replies)

Damn yall all think dat da cadet yall think r clean r da best but yall make me laugh da only cadets dat can say dat iz latin illusion and dallas crew not like beginners they suck so f*** yall rookies stand upp to a vet and try and ...
Posted by lil h; updated 01/15/09

Im Turning 15 & I Am Looking For A Choreographer.    

Hi Dee;I am Located In Long Beach California .
Posted by cinthya; updated 01/15/09

SWEET 15 (QUINCEANERA)    

CALL PARTY CHIC PARTY PLANNERS TO PLAN YOUR QUINCEANERA 718-569-1889 Visit our page for more info: Party Chic
Posted by Party Chic; updated 01/15/09

$1.00 Chair Cover Rental    

Rent Chair Covers for only $1.00 now until Jan 24th.Must book your event and pay in full by Jan 24,2009 to receive this spectacular deal.****(offer only for White or Ivory Chair Covers) Http://www.puredymondsevents.com Visit our page for more info: Pure Dymonds ...
Posted by Trish E.; updated 01/15/09

Face Painting Hire A Happyfaces Face Painter Minneapolis    

Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 01/13/09

Planning A Quinceanera???    

Then look no further Party Chic has the expertise and creativity to make your Quinceanera memorable!!! Visit our page for more info: Party Chic
Posted by Party Chic; updated 01/13/09

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (3 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 01/13/09

$1 CHAIR COVER RENTALS    

$1 chair cover rental until Jan 24,2009. Must be paid in full. Http://www.puredymondsevents.com Visit our page for more info: Pure Dymonds Events
Posted by Trish E.; updated 01/13/09

QUINCEANERA GIFTS & QUINCEANERA FAVORS    

QUINCEANERA GIFTS, FAVORS & INVITATIONS - Weddings Are Fun carries beautiful Quinceanera gifts and favors that can be personalized! We carry beautiful Quinceanera accessories! We also carry Quinceanera invitations at 30% OFF! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun....
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 01/13/09

Get A WOW !!!at Your Event!!!!    

Pure Dymonds Events award winning creative team can transform any venue into a work of art. They can take banquet rooms, halls,convention centers,airport hanger bays and more and make it come alive with your vision. Step by step we go over every detail with a fine ...
Posted by Trish E.; updated 01/12/09

QUINCEANERA     (2 replies)

HELLO EVERYONE, I AM IN THE BUSINESS OF DECORATING FOR QUINCEANERAS IN SAN ANTONIO TEXAS, KEEP IN MIND IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE SOME ORGANZA FABRIC FOR ONLY $2.00PER YARD. IT IS A BEAUTIFUL FABRIC THAT WASHES WELL AND PRESSES WELL TOO. YOU CAN EMIAL ME FOR PICTURES AND ...
Posted by MARIA; updated 01/12/09

MONEY TREE FOR QUINCEANERA     (1 reply)

MY FRIENDS DAUGHTER WOULD LIKE A MONEY TREE OR MONEY BOX INSTEAD OF GIFTS. HOW CAN I WORD IT IN SPANISH FOR HER TO PUT ON HER INVITATION?
Posted by MISSY; updated 01/12/09

Quinceneara     (1 reply)

Hey im plannin a sweet 15 n i need some ideas email me if u have any ideas
Posted by Gissel; updated 01/12/09

Salones/Ballrooms     (1 reply)

I am looking for a ballroom in the North Dallas area. Please help anyone know of any.
Posted by mercedes; updated 01/12/09

Party Hall    

Iam a mother of a daughter thats turning 15 in aprail and iam looking for an affordable hall for her party can anybody give me some names of some places.and i live in the west palm beach fl area .
Posted by maggie; updated 01/12/09