Cinderella, Winter Wonderland, Unique Quinceaneras    

You don`t need a fairy godmother to throw you a ball!!! Let Party Chic plan the Quinceanera you always dreamed of!!. Visit our page for more info: Party Chic
Posted by Party Chic; updated 01/12/09

Minneapolis Face Painting Hire A Happyfaces Face Painter    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 01/12/09

Minneapolis Hire A Happyfaces Face Painter 952-476-7676    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Frostio the Snowman * Holiday Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Gingerbread boy * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 01/11/09

Designer Gown Sz 12,But Adjusts Up & Down A Few Sizes    

I couldn`t decide between this dress and another one. I bought this one and quickly realized I made a mistake. There`s nothing wrong with this dress that I seen anyway. It`s a brand new Monalisa Royale by Maggie Sottero, Ivory/Pewter, size 12 and completely gorgeous. ...
Posted by Silvia; updated 01/11/09

Rent Ostrich Feather Centerpieces- We Set Them Up!    

Our company, Feathers By Angel, rents ostrich feather centerpieces for corporate events! We will travel to your event state and set them up for you! Per Centerpiece includes: 30-35 Ostrich deluxe male winged plumes (top quality) size 18 to 22 inches long, Tall ...
Posted by Miss Angel; updated 01/11/09

Minneapolis Call Happyfaces.biz For Caricaturists    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 01/12/09

Sweet 16 Waltz     (2 replies)

Looking for someone to help my daughter with the waltz for her Sweet 16. Thank you,
Posted by Frances; updated 01/09/09

Custom Made Your Dream Quinceanera Dress    

Hi! We are cocoon wedding gown./Quinceanera dress factory , we export major brand to USA/Europe/Middle East, our factory manufactured more then +1000 design each season, if you can find really find any dress you like, or you want to custom made a dress only for ...
Posted by Isabel; updated 01/09/09

I Need Cadets For My 15    

I need cadets for my 15 but i live in conroe tx. And my 15 is a 1yr. And 2mon. Away so yes do yall no anyone here close that i can get plz ppl i need HELP!!!!
Posted by YASMEEN ; updated 01/09/09

My Quinceneara    

Hi ! I need some help planning my quinceneara im the first 15 in my both sides of my family so its new to us .Please help us with sending my a free planner i would really appreciate .Thank You.......
Posted by elizabeth; updated 01/10/09

Affordable Caricatures Call Happyfaces MInneapolis    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Frostio the Snowman * Holiday Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Gingerbread boy * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 01/10/09

Need Help Finding A Christan Prist To Bless Me For My 15    

I need help asap!! please everyone i need help finding a christain church that will give me the blessing for quince
Posted by nichole; updated 01/10/09

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY , CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/10/09

Face Painting Hire A Happyfaces Face Painter Minneapolis    

Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 01/11/09

Quinceanera Choreographer    

I`m looking for a choreographer for my duaghter`s quinceeanera in Fort Worth, Tx......Can anyone help....
Posted by marsha; updated 01/07/09

PERSONALIZED QUINCEANERA PHOTO INVITATIONS!    

At YourCover you can create a personalized QUINCEANERA magazine cover as an invitation commemorating the celebration of this special event. You want something that is different, unique and as special as the girl whose 15th birthday is being celebrated. A YourCover ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 01/07/09

Sample Sponsor Letter    

I am looking for sample sponosr letters for a Quinceanera.
Posted by Mary; updated 01/07/09

Face Painting Hire The Happyfaces Face Painters St Paul    

Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 01/07/09

Quinceanero    

I have never been to a quinceanero before and no one in my family has ever had one. Now I have a soon to be 13 year old and I want to throw her a quinceanero. I really do not know how to throw one or how the set up should be I really need some tips and advice. Please ...
Posted by Nereida; updated 01/07/09

Face Painters Minneapolis Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 01/07/09

Quinceanera Choreographer    

Hey anyone interested in getting a 15 choroegrapher in the LA area? I can do creative valses and surprise dances for a very good cost. Message me for more info. Thanks
Posted by Dee; updated 01/07/09

Quinceanera Choreography    

Hey anyone need a 15 choreographer in the LA are?? Im available to provide a cool and creative vals & surprise dance for a good low cost. Message me for more info. Thanx
Posted by Dee; updated 01/07/09

Special Event Tarot And Palm Readers St Paul MN    

Special Event * Fortune Tellers for your Next Event Providing Readers for Corporate and Special Events All Ages * All Occasions Choose from Tarot, Palm, Numerology, handwriting, Intuitive and so much more *****Go local when reserving your Mini Readers***** ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 01/08/09

I Need To Cadets For Daughter's Qunice     (1 reply)

I am looking Cadet`s for my daughter Quince. We live in Fort Worth, Tx.....Can anyone help me out please...
Posted by marsha; updated 01/08/09

Chair Cover And Sashes For Rent    

I have chair covers and sashes for rent. We ship nationwide anywhere in the US. Http://www.puredymondsevents.com Thanks, Trish Visit our page for more info: Pure Dymonds Events
Posted by Trish E.; updated 01/09/09