PLEASE I NEED A HALL NEAR SOUTH GATE.    

I NEED A HALL FOR MY QUINCE IN DECEMBER OF THIS YEAR. CAN SOMEOME HELP ME PLZ.
Posted by GABBYY; updated 02/05/09

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO, PHOTOGRAPHY AND SLIDESHOW , CA    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/05/09

EL ORIGINAL DE LA SIERRA ?    

*** COME TO OROVILLE CALIFORNIA WE ARE DESPERATE FOR JESSIE MORALES TO COME TO OUR HIGH SCHOOL . O AND DOES ANYONES KNO HOW I CAN GET JESSIE MORALES "THE LOVE OF MA LIFE?" TO BE MY DATE FOR PROM???IM A SENIOR AND ME ENCANTARIA TENERLO DE ME DATE ESE DIA TAN ESPECIAL ? ...
Posted by veronica morales; updated 02/04/09

Quinceanera    

I`m planning a quinceanera for my daugter. I would like to know the order of events at the reception. As for the: father-daughter dance, ultima muneca, etc ? Please let me know what was the order of events in your quinceanera. Thanks a lot!
Posted by Myrta; updated 02/04/09

For Balloon Twisters Costume Characters Minneapois Call    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 02/05/09

NYC Event Planners (5)    

At Party Chic Event Planners we take care of all the Details. We make sure your event is unforgettable. Give us a call at 718-569-1889 Visit our page for more info: Party Chic
Posted by Party Chic; updated 02/05/09

Party & Event Planners (4)    

Party Chic Event Planners will help with event planning and coordination, assistance with budgets, vendors and contracts Different packages to fit any budget! Weddings, Birthday Parties, Anniversaries and more give us a call 718-569-1889!! Visit our page for more ...
Posted by Party Chic; updated 02/04/09

Your Quince Celebration    

Or enjoy your Quince celebration on a Cruise Ship followed 3, 4, 5 or 7 night family cruise to celebrate. and our Spanish speaking agents that specialize in Quinces will be happy to assist you.
Posted by Cruise Planners; updated 02/03/09

Event Planners NYC (3)    

Party Chic Event Planners have the versatility and creativity to accommodate meticulous events while still having lots of fun. Give ua a call at 718-569-1889 Visit our page for more info: Party Chic
Posted by Party Chic; updated 02/03/09

QUINCEANERA DRESSES - AFFORDABLE QUINCE GOWNS    

Designer Dress and all accessories will be shipped directly to you. Our dresses are Brand New Beautiful Dresses and are yours to keep. These are not rental dresses. $500.00 Package Includes: Choose from 600 Designer Princess Dresses. Beautiful Rhinestone ...
Posted by Angela; updated 02/03/09

Vases For Quinceanera Only $10 Each    

CYLINDER VASE OR TRUMPET VASE ONLY $10! We are currently running a special on our 24" trumpet vases or cylinder vases. $10 each vase, this is the best deal on the web for this height. Go to this link to order either our trumpet vase or cylinder vase for only $10. ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 02/03/09

Send Me A Copy    

Can you please send me a copy I only have nine months to plan my quincenera nd i need a planner sheet or somethinq
Posted by MARISA; updated 02/03/09

I Neeedd A Hall For My Quince!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (2 replies)

Does anyone know of any halls for my quince in phoenix az i need to finds some and also does anyone know were to get quince magaines like at which store cause i went to like 8 differ stores and could not find any!!!!!!! Plz answer
Posted by jessica; updated 02/03/09

Winner Of The Wedding Wire Bride's Choice Award 2009    

Hello I would be honored to create beautiful & unique Centerpieces & favors for your Quinceanera. All of my items are hand painted & personalized to your every detail, themes, colors & more. Please feel free to browse my website www.cmbcrafts.com where you may ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 02/04/09

Balloons With Elegance    

Footwork Productions. We are a FULL decor company that serves the greater Los Angeles area and its surrounding cities. We specialize in Balloon arches,dance floor columns, balloon numbers and more. Our creative team of designer can also provide an elegant array of ...
Posted by Tara; updated 01/30/09

A Beautiful Quinceanera.....    

Party Chic is a service coordination company specializing in weddings, quinceanera, and events. Give us a call at 718-569-1889 Visit our page for more info: Party Chic
Posted by Party Chic; updated 01/31/09

Songs For A Sweet Sixteen Dance    

Need a list of Any Sweet Sixteen songs....
Posted by Suga; updated 01/31/09

Party Planners Serving The 5 Boroughs!!!    

Party Chic Party Planners will create the Quinceanera/Sweet 16 of your dreams. Give us a call 718-569-1889 Visit our page for more info: Party Chic
Posted by Party Chic; updated 02/01/09

A Party To Remember.......    

We make the lives of others simpler by lightening their to-do-lists. Your Quinceanera or Sweet 16 should be the best day ever call Party Chic at 718-569-1889 Visit our page for more info: Party Chic
Posted by Party Chic; updated 02/01/09

Quinceanera Centerpieces & Favors To Compliment Your Day    

Hello I would be honored to create beautiful & unique Centerpieces & favors for your QUINCEANERA All of my items are hand painted & personalized to your every detail, themes, colors & more. Please feel free to browse my website www.cmbcrafts.com where you may ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 02/01/09

HEy iM HAViNG A 15 iN jUNE AND i WAS THiNkiNG ABOUT A SURPRiSE DANCE BUT i DONT kNO WAT SONG! ANyONE HELP?!?!? By THE WAy i WAS THiNkiNG ABOUT HiP-HOP
Posted by NORMA; updated 02/01/09

BOOK YOU CHAIR COVERS AND SASHES TODAY    

$2 Chair covers and $1 Sash rentals available. Booking up quick so visit us today at http://www.puredymondsevents.com Visit our page for more info: Pure Dymonds Events
Posted by Trish E.; updated 02/01/09

Your Quinceanera!!!    

Call Party Chic Event Planners at 718-569-1889 to plan your party!! We put the Chic in Party Chic!!! Visit our page for more info: Party Chic
Posted by Party Chic; updated 02/02/09

Daddy Yankee     (2 replies)

Hey Daddy Yankee!!!! I just wanted 2 telll u ur sooo fine!!! and if u could send me a pic of u wit ur #...... I would really like 2 get to know u a lot betta!!!! Bye sexy!!! LUV YA ALOT!!!
Posted by Priscilla; updated 02/02/09

VIDEO, PHOTOGRAPHY AND SLIDESHOW SPECIAL, CALIFORNIA    

QUINCEANERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/02/09