Quinceanera Cinderella Theme     (1 reply)

Hi, my name is Lilybel and im planning to do my sweet 16 cinderella theme, since i couldnt do my 15. I started looking for the invitations,tags,dresses etc, the only thing im having problem is finding the prince suit I want it to look just like the one in the ...
Posted by Lilybel; updated 12/29/08

Quinceanera Waltz    

Hey my 15anera is in March 27, 2009 and I need help finding music for my waltz. I`ve looked everywhere but i can find the perfect one. My theme is Cinderella. I`ve already tried vals de cheyenne or something like that, but my cousin already used it so we`re looking for ...
Posted by Emily; updated 12/29/08

Special Event Clowns And Costume Characters Minneapolis    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events * Holiday face painters, Frostio the Snowman * Holiday Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Gingerbread boy * Christmas Bear * Face Painters * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 12/29/08

Quince Choreographer    

Experienced proffesional quince choreographer. Please visit www.choreographyentertainment.com for more info. Visit our page for more info: Quinceanera Choreography
Posted by Rich; updated 12/29/08

Call Happyfaces To Reserve Your Readers St Paul    

Call us for all your lawn care needs. Snow plowings, fall call up, leaves raked, storm clean up, brush and sticks removal, general clean up, lawn mowing services. We do the grunt work so you won`t have to. From Fido`s Messes to garbage - to shrubs - to lawn mowing. We ...
Posted by lori; updated 12/28/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 12/28/08

Special Event Caricaturists In Minneapolis Call    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for Mr. Or Mrs. Santa * Santa Visits on Christmas eve * Santa Visits at Corporate events * Santa and his elves, Holiday face painters, Rudolph, Frostio the Snowman * Santa Photos * Santa Souvenirs * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 12/24/08

Party Caricatures Call Happyfaces In Minneapolis    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for Mr. Or Mrs. Santa * Santa Visits on Christmas eve * Santa Visits at Corporate events * Santa and his elves, Holiday face painters, Rudolph, Frostio the Snowman * Santa Photos * Santa Souvenirs * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 12/24/08

Centerpieces, Favors & More All With A WOW Factor!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun decorations & favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. With the economy as it is I am really working with people on pricing to help them keep their dreams of their special day a reality - so please email ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 12/26/08

The Best Face Painters Are At Happfaces.biz St Paul Call    

Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 12/26/08

The Best Caricaturist Is At Happyfaces Minnespolis MN    

Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 12/26/08

AWESOME CANDYLAND THEME FAVORS, CENTERPIECES & MORE    

Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/CANDYLAND.html Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWD; updated 12/28/08

CUSTOM DESIGNED RECEIVING BOXES    

Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/RECEIVINGBOX.html Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

PHANTOM OF THE OPERA FAVORS, GUEST BOOKS & MORE    

Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/phantomoftheopera.html Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

PERSONALIZED QUINCEANERA PHOTO INVITATIONS!    

At YourCover you can create a personalized QUINCEANERA magazine cover as an invitation commemorating the celebration of this special event. You want something that is different, unique and as special as the girl whose 15th birthday is being celebrated. A YourCover ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 12/18/08

Santa Visits Minneapolis 952-476-7676    

The real Santa lives at Happyfaces. Call Happyfaces for Your Holiday Party Santa – Home or Office. Real beard or non real beard. Ask about Festive Face painters, holiday clowns, magic, caricaturists, airbrush tattoos and so much more. Affordable rates. Serving Eden ...
Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 12/18/08

Cumplea~os 21    

Me podrian ayudar hacer una semblanza para el cumplea~os de mi hermana cumple sus 21 a~os y queremos hacerle una fiesta inolvidable.. Por favor ayudenme la fiesta sera en tan solo dos dias... Gracias...
Posted by Sonia; updated 12/19/08

Face Painters Call Happyfaces Minneapolis St Paul    

The real Santa lives at Happyfaces. Call Happyfaces for Your Holiday Party Santa – Home or Office. Real beard or non real beard. Ask about Festive Face painters, holiday clowns, magic, caricaturists, airbrush tattoos and so much more. Affordable rates. Serving Eden ...
Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 12/20/08

St Paul Face Painter For Special Events Call Happyfaces    

Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 12/20/08

Quinceanera     (13 replies)

Hi, my name is Angela and i`m having a hard time trying to plan my quinceanera. My theme is precious moments. My colors are Babyblue and white. I want the guyz to wear zootsuits. I can`t find white zuit suits for rent in my location ( Victoria, Tx ). I can`t find any ...
Posted by Angela; updated 12/20/08

QUINCEANERA'S    

Let me help make your Quinceanera one to remember With custom designed Centerpieces, Favors, Receiving boxes and more! You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com Be sure to scroll down on the left hand side to the Themes section for some extra ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 12/20/08

The Real Santa Is At St Paul Minneapolis Call    

Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 12/21/08

YOUR QUINCEANERA MAGAZINE COVER STAR!    

At YourCover you can create a personalized QUINCEANERA magazine cover as a gift, party favor, table centerpiece, or invitation commemorating the celebration of this special event. You want something that is different, unique and as special as the girl whose 15th ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 12/22/08

Quinceanera Centerpieces, Favors & Much More    

Let me help make your Quinceanera one to remember With custom designed Centerpieces, Favors, Receiving boxes and more! You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com Be sure to scroll down on the left hand side to the Themes section for some extra ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 12/23/08

Chambelanes    

Hey, im having my quince with only chambelaned no dams and i know i want to dress them up as pachucos but i dont know where to get the sutes. I live in berkeley ,ca anybody know of a good place???
Posted by valeria; updated 12/23/08