Quinceneara Themes     (1 reply)

I`m interested in getting some ideas for quinceneara themes. My first daughter will be having hers in August 2004 and I want to start planning now. Please give me any ideas you may have. Thx EI - San Antonio
Posted by Evelia; updated 02/10/09

FREE Quiceanera Photography In Northern VA & D.C.    

Hello, If you are in need of photography for your quiceanera celebration I am offering FREE photography services for a limited time to anyone in the Northern VA & D.C. Area. Let me know the date of your party and we can begin the planning process. Thank you.
Posted by P.C.; updated 02/10/09

Copy Of Sponsorship Letter For Quinceanera    

Can you please email me a copy of the letters
Posted by Kaye; updated 02/10/09

SPONSOR'S QUINCERNER'A LETTER'S    

PLEASE EMAIL ME PROPER LETTER`S TO MAIL OUT TO SPONSORS FOR A QUINCERNERA
Posted by MARIA; updated 02/10/09

Who Needs A Choreographer?     (3 replies)

Hey just wanted to let you guys know that Im down to choreograph your 15. I am in the Los ANgeles area and am for a very economical price. Reply back if you want a GOOD vals & surprise dance.
Posted by Dee; updated 02/10/09

Houston Quinceanera Choregrapher / Hair & Makeup Artist     (6 replies)

Hi, my name is Victoria and I live in Houston, TX. I`m currently in college and working on exanding my quinceanera buisness. I teach choreography.. Everything from techno to bachatas and cumbias, line dancing to break dancing... I also offer hairstyling and makeup ...
Posted by Victoria; updated 02/10/09

Sponser Letter    

I need a sponser letter, please
Posted by Loretta ; updated 02/09/09

For Face Painters In Minneapolis Call Happyfaces.biz    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 02/09/09

Poems For My Daughter    

I need a poem for my daughter quince, I wanted to say how proud i am, from a little girl to a beautiful young lady,,,,sometimes i might be unfair and very strict but someday you will unserstand etc... PLEASE HELP!!!!
Posted by veronica ; updated 02/09/09

Let Us Plan Your Next Party!!! (5)    

Let Party Chic`s experienced planners do all the Leg work for your next event. We`ll find everything you Need to make your event an affair to remember. Throw a Great Bash for Not a lot of Cash! Give us a call or visit our website 718-569-1889 www.ipartychic.com ...
Posted by Party Chic; updated 02/10/09

Top Event Planners NYC (5)    

Party Chic will help you design and define your special day from your grand entrance to your final exit with our completely Customizable planning and coordinating event packages. Give us a call at 718-569-1889 Visit our page for more info: Party Chic
Posted by Party Chic; updated 02/09/09

For The Best Caricatures Call Happyfaces.bis St Paul    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...

Caricaturists Call Happyfaces Minneapolis 952-476-7676    

Truly Unique & Custom Designed Centerpieces & Favors    

Hello I would love to create beautiful & unique Centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. All of my items are hand painted & personalized to your every detail, themes, colors & more. Please feel free to browse my website www.cmbcrafts.com where you ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 02/09/09

Beautiful Quinceanera Centerpieces, Favors & Much More    

Hello I would be honored to create beautiful & unique Centerpieces & favors for your Quinceanera. All of my items are hand painted & personalized to your every detail, themes, colors & more. Please feel free to browse my website www.cmbcrafts.com where you may ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 02/06/09

Custom FLiPBOOKS At Your Quinceanera    

New, unique form of entertainment and favor in one. Our mobile studio produces video to books in minutes. We take video of guests, print and bind on the spot. Custom covers included, so your day lives on. No one leaves their flip book behind!
Posted by Sharlie; updated 02/06/09

For Face Painters Minneapolis Call Happyfaces.biz    

Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 02/06/09

QUINCEANERAS PICTURES,    

Http://flickr.com/photos/10937074@N03/sets/72157602456639691/show/ IF YOU INTERESTED HAVING US AS YOUR PHOTOGRAPHERS AND VIDEOGRAPHERS FOR YOUR 15 OR 16 CALL US (562)291-2777 WE WILL GIVE YOU THE BEST DEAL Visit our page for more info: GVP Video & Photo ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/06/09

Order Of Events For A Quinceanero??    

I`m planning a quinceanera for my daugter. I would like to know the order of events at the reception. As for the: father-daughter dance, ultima muneca, etc ? Please let me know what was the order of events in your quinceanera. Thanks a lot!
Posted by Myrta; updated 02/06/09

Party Chic Party Planners NYC And Beyond! (6)    

At Party Chic We`re capable of handling every detail of your event .We work with you to meet your needs. Give us a call at 718-569-1889 Visit our page for more info: Party Chic
Posted by Party Chic; updated 02/07/09

UNIQUE/CUSTOM THEME CENTERPIECES /ROOM DESIGN    

Parties With Attitude can design your event with exciting designs, original, visual, and unique. Whatever you can imagine, can be creatively designed from centerpieces to table linens to sign in boards & books and fabulous entryway displays for seating cards. We work ...
Posted by Leslie; updated 02/07/09

For Face Painters Minneapolis Call Happyfaces.biz    

Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 02/07/09

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide.     (1 reply)

Please email me a copy of your free quinceranera planning guide. I`d really appreciate the help!
Posted by Thelma Hernandez; updated 02/07/09

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO, PHOTOGRAPHY AND SLIDESHOW, CALIF    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/07/09

Party & Event Planners (5)    

Party Chic Party Planners offer a creative perspective with an organized process; considering each clients needs and their Budgets. Give us a call at 718-569-1889 or visit our website at www.ipartychic.com Visit our page for more info: Party Chic
Posted by Party Chic; updated 02/08/09