Sweet 16 Songs

Hi...my sweet 16 is on August 28, and i really need help finding a song to dance with my father and just a couple of other ones for the shoe ceremony,entrance,and crowning.i know Butterfly Kisses is an option but I need some other suggestions.I`m Bolivian and Puerto Rican so either a spanish song or one in english is fine. Please help me find some because I have to give the DJ my list soon and I`m stressing out! Thank you so much ! mucho amor <3
Posted by Erica; updated 09/14/03

You should dance to like my daddy by beyonce
Posted by jazlyn; updated 12/07/03

Yes, butterfly kisses is a good song, you can also dance to "you`re a big girl now" or "dance with my father" by Luther Vandross! by the way enjoy your 15 and that day is my ex`s birthday..how funny!
Posted by g baby; updated 01/04/04

You could dance THE ULTIMA MUNCA WITH YOUR DAD in mexico the dad usually gives the daughter a doll to this song
Posted by cecy; updated 01/05/04

I need a song for my sweet 16.but the ting bthat i need help on is that i need a song but me and my father wont dance to.so please HELP ME!!!!!
Posted by LUZ; updated 03/26/05

Hey a really good song is 16candles.
Posted by Brenda; updated 04/02/05

Hey a really good song is 16 candles.
Posted by Brenda; updated 04/02/05

A great song is from a band called "who are those guys" I believe it`s called "one heart" or "my everything" - I heard it at a sweet 16 and it`s perfect - the only hard thing will be drying everyones tears after the dance - you can find them on google, i`m sure they have a place to download it or email them for it
Posted by tom; updated 02/23/09

A great song is from a band called "who are those guys" I believe it`s called "my heart" or "my everything" - I heard it at a sweet 16 and it`s perfect - the only hard thing will be drying everyones tears after the dance - you can find them on google, i`m sure they have a place to download it or email them for it

It`s not one heart it;s called "Sweet 16(My Everything)"...enjoy!!!!.