Vals Music And Special Songs Cd

If any one is lookiing for " Valses Para Mis Quince 15 Años" 20 Valtz`s por Quinces CD email enriquie75ndie@earthlink.net and i will give you the information on where to get this CD it has these songs which my sister just used for her celebration and that i may use for my quince next year

Marcha Triunfal De Aida - Chayane Tiempo De Vals
Recuerdo de Mis 15 Años - Ballade Pour Adeline
Thalia Quinceañera - El Vals De Las Mariposas
Vals Fascinación (Fascination) - Vals de la Bella Durmiente
Vals De Las Flores - El Último Vals
Vals de Alejandra - Marcha Persa
Vals de Los Quince Años - El delfin Azul
Cuando Escuches Este Vals - Valses Mexicanos
Danubio Azul - Vals Emperador
Morir Sonando - The Embassy Waltz , Olimpica y mas
Posted by Marisol; updated 06/23/04

HEY CAN YA TELL ME DA NAME PLEAZE = )...CUZ I THOUGHT I HAD IT BUT MINE JUX HAS LIKE 4 SONG FO DA VALS...
Posted by *ShOrTy*; updated 06/29/04

Yea it sCD name is Valses Para Mis Quince Años and my sister got it on ebay or yahoo so i amn ot sure but you could do a search of Valses ijn ebay maybe u could find it dat way
Posted by Marisol; updated 06/30/04

My quince was May 14 and i got this cd on ebay after my friend lost her music....i had 3 valses Marcha Triunfal De Aida, Tiempo De Vals anf Thalias Quinceanera. For the dance with my dad i used De niña a mujer by Julio Iglases and for The Baile Sorpresa I used Duena Del Swing by Los Hermanos Rosario
Posted by Ellie; updated 06/30/04

WheRe can iGet this cd i need to find it my party is in 3 weeksplease help

I need to get 5 of the songs on that cd
Tiempo De Vals and
Vals De Las Mariposas
The marcha song
Cuando Escuches Este Vals
Vals Fascinacion

For my surpresa i want to try a reggeaton song maybe but imnot sure which is good my friend wantsme to have "Lo Unico" by 501 feat Erika
Posted by Emelia; updated 06/30/04

EMILIA TRY CDUNIVERSE.COM...
Posted by *ShOrTy*; updated 07/01/04

I alredy tried that
Is that where u got it mybe i can order it but i need it real soon
Posted by Emelia; updated 07/01/04

I got iton ebay in april from a user named ritmomix2 i just checked and it is there go to ebay and do a Search By Seller and enter RITMOMIX2 and u should find one
Posted by Ellie; updated 07/01/04

I went to the 2 music stores in my town alredy and 1 in another town and al they had was one cdnot with the songs i want. Thanks though and i will try and find it with the info ellie put
Posted by Emelia; updated 07/01/04

Yeap i found it on ebay and the seller is sending one out to me tomorrow so i now have all my songs thanx ellie and everyone 4 ur help . Now i have to realy start practeing. I am still looking 4 a reggaeton song to use for my surpresa if anyone knows a fun song - i`m also thinking of mayb having that song whewre they say golosa all the time but i dont know who sings it?
Posted by Emelia; updated 07/02/04

Necesito la musica
Posted by lorenzina; updated 08/12/06

I need to find these 5 songs for my party in 2 weeks please help

I need to get 5 of the songs on that cd
Tiempo De Vals and
Vals De Las Mariposas
The marcha song
Cuando Escuches Este Vals
Vals Fascinacion
Posted by Dulce Lema; updated 01/22/07

Thanks for the CD, the songs turned out just great for my sisters quince. Muchas gracias por todo!
Posted by Veronica; updated 04/06/07

Tell me a name of a cd that has a lot of pretty songs to dance to and march in with for my quinceanera..and i need it fast..its only a week away
Posted by Elisavet Perez; updated 04/19/07

Would you be so kind to tell me where can I get all those song for my daugthers quince thanks
Posted by gracie perez; updated 03/10/09

There are so many cd`s out there and my niece used the one that was called "Living This Moment" by Gmara
Posted by HC; updated 03/15/09