Need Photographer And Videographer

Need Photography And Videography Services
I am looking for basic photography and videography service for my wedding October 7th, 2006 in San Diego. I take great photos and video myself and have been a bit disheartened by the fact that I cannot find someone like myself to do this for less than $1000. Any suggestions? I was hoping to find a photography grad student or someone like that. I live in Australia but the wedding is in San Diego which makes it more difficult to find someone.

Thanks for your help!
Posted by sabrina; updated 09/03/06

Hi. I have a sartup company and we are based in houston tx but we are willing to travel for our clents.We are a two man company and we both have experience in filming and editing. The compensation sounds great and hope to hear from you soon

Sincerely,
Leo
Posted by Leo; updated 09/03/06

Hi Sabrina,

I would love the opportunity to capture your wedding memories. I am a full time professional photographer and based in Dallas, Texas and Orange County, CA. My style is photojournalism and my background is graphics art. I combine both photojournalism style and graphics art skills to produce vibrant and gorgeous images, using digital processing.

I`ve attached this link to show an example of my most recent wedding coverage in Orange County, CA. Http://www.e****g.net/kellyandarmano. I`ve also just completed a bridal session at the Balboa Park in San Diego. Http://www.e****g.net/jasonlinh.

If you decide to book me, please let me know what you expect for $1,000. I need to know the number of hours of coverage, number of images you want, albums, DVD, etc. I am flexible and willing to cater to your needs.

I will need to have a retainer fee in the amount of $300 to hold the date and we can discuss details of the balance due later.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. You will not be disappointed to go with me.
QC
Posted by QC; updated 09/08/06

Sabrina -

I`m local to you and would love to help you with your wedding photos if you have not made a choice.

Please contact me and let`s talk.

Edward Hannigan
Edward.hannigan@gmail.com
Posted by Edward Hannigan; updated 09/10/06

HI I do both Video and Photography please contact me I will do a 2 camera wedding coverage of your wedding and give you DVDs or VHS for final copys please call Stacy 407-808-8322
Posted by Stacy Psemeneki; updated 09/14/06