Cheap Photographer

I am getting married in August and paying for the wedding by myself. My fiance and I already live together and have 3 kids so my family dooesn`t think it`s that important for us to have a big beautiful wedding/ I am obviously on a budget and I`m not looking for anything too special. Just a basic package of pictures, no albums or anything is neccesary. Please help!!!
Posted by Emily; updated 06/14/06

Hi Emily,

I saw your request for a cheap photographer and would love to help. Michal Photography does excellent work that is inexpensive. You can check out our website at www.michalrotem.com to see for yourself. :) If you are interested just let me know and we can work out details. We just have a couple questions, one being what exactly is your budget. We would love to help and make your day beautiful.

~Kimberly
Posted by Kimberly; updated 07/10/06

Hi Emily,

I don`t know if you still need a photographer, but if you do Michal Photography is inexpensive but does a really beautiful job. You can check out our website at www.michalrotem.com to see if you like it. If you are interested, just let me know and we can book an appointment and answer any questions that you might have and any other things you have in mind. Congratulations!

Calendar.rotemstudios@gmail.com
Michal@michalrotem.com
818-442-9303

~ Kimberly

Visit our page for more info: Michelle Rotem Wedding and Event Photography

Posted by Kimberly; updated 07/24/06

Where are you located? i am very willing to help since i am trying to increase my portfolio.
Stephanie
Posted by stephanie; updated 09/05/06