Wedding Photography

I am having an outdoor wedding on October 22, 2006, in Birmingham, Alabama. I am wanting to get a customized package that includes:
6 hours photography, DVD slide show w/ music, 1 high resolution CD w/ rights to print pictures, Coffee book photo album with sepia, tinting, color, B&W
Pictures.

Let me know if this is something you can accommodate at a reasonable price....
Posted by Denise; updated 05/18/06

Hi Denise,

I saw your post and we do do cutsom packages and the one that you listed is very doable. In addition we are inexpensive and leave you very very happy. You can go look at the website at www.michalrotem.com to see if you like it. Rotem Studios would love to do it. If you are interested just let me know and we can work out further details. The only add on is the airfare. But I am sure you would find it worth it. :) Congratulations!

Calendar.rotemstudios@gmail.com
818-442-9303
213-503-5002

~ Kimberly

Visit our page for more info: Michelle Rotem Wedding and Event Photography

Posted by Kimberly; updated 08/03/06

Hello Denise,

Congratulations!!!

I would love the opportunity to capture your wedding memories. I am a full time professional photographer and based in Dallas, Texas and will travel to your location. My style is photojournalism and my background is graphics art. I combine both photojournalism style and graphics art skills to produce vibrant and gorgeous images of color, tint, black and white, and sepia, using digital processing.

I`ve attached these links to show a sample of my most recent wedding coverages. Http://www.e****g.net/kellyandarmano. Http://www.e***g.net/jasonlinh.

I produce awesome DVD slide shows with images set to music. I also design elegant and unique story telling albums and coffee table books. I normally charge about $2,000 for a package similar to your needs, but because I still have this date open, I am willing to discount it to $1,500. I will pay for my own travel expenses.

I will need to have a retainer fee in the amount of $300 to hold the date and we can discuss details of the balance due later.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. You will not be disappointed to go with me.

QC
Q****0@yahoo.com
Posted by QC; updated 09/08/06