Need Photographer 9/23/06 In MD

The photographer we originally booked now is unable to do our wedding. We are looking for a photographer who can shoot artistic/photojournalistic pictures. If you are available and have a website that we can view your pictures, please let us know. Thanks.
Posted by Christy; updated 08/03/06

Hi Christy,

I just saw your post and how stressful for the photographer to cancel. We are located in CA but would love to do it. Rotem Studios does a really beautiful and excellent job for an inexpensive price. You can go look at our website at www.michalrotem.com to see if you like it. If you are interested then we can work something out. The only add on is the airfare would have to be included.
One of the nice inexpensive packages is:
$1500 which includes:

- 6 hours of photography
- 200 pictures developed
- All photos taken on CD ~ Hi-Rez (high resolution; you can print any of them)
- All pictures taken, are online for two months for everyone to see and order is desired

We have many different packages and are flexible to work with what your desires and needs are. Congratulations!

Calendar.rotemstudios@gmail.com
213-503-5002
818-442-9303

~ Kimberly

Visit our page for more info: Michelle Rotem Wedding and Event Photography

Posted by Kimberly; updated 08/04/06

Christy - I am not sure where you at in the search for a photographer, but I am just starting out my photography business and would be eager to you shoot your entire day for $600.00. I shoot a photojournalist style of wedding pictures and would be happy to give you all the digital negatives. Let me know if I can be of any service.
Posted by Cassandra; updated 09/07/06