I Need Photographer For Chicago Wedding

I am looking for a photographer in the Chicago area. The wedding is for July 21st, 2007. Budget is $1500 and no less than 175 pictures on final album. Looking for a photographer that can do both traditional and photojournalistic pictures. 8 to 12 hrs of service needed and several stops will be made in Chicago only. Please e-mail me at isa1326@yahoo.com
Posted by Myrna; updated 02/28/06

Feel free to have a look at my business site poeticimagesstudio.com

Email me if you like my style at poeticimages@gmail.com

Visit our page for more info: Poetic Images

Posted by shena kaye; updated 03/01/06

I`m not a photographer, but I create photo storybooks to capture your photos and stories. Check out our books online and contact me for a publishing account.

Visit our page for more info: Heritage Makers, Preserving Your Joyful Memories

Posted by Lisa Klipfel; updated 01/22/07

Hello !

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. My name is Parker McMullen and I am a Photographer living and working in Chicago. I am now offering a $400.00 Spring and Summer Wedding Photography Special. This package includes 1 professional photographer with pro equipment, 8 hours of coverage, two locations, unlimited pictures, posed and photojournalistic style, and all of your edited images on a CD-Rom for easy printing. Just email me at mbphotographyanddesign@gmail.com to find out if your wedding date is still available. Tell me where the wedding is located and the time of day. Also if you decide to use me I would like to set up a time for me to meet with you and your fiance` to talk about the details. And visit our website at http://www.mbphotographyanddesign.com.

Thanks!
Parker
Mbphotographyanddesign@gmail.com
Posted by Parker - Chicago; updated 03/07/07

Check out our web site www.frankelphotography.com.
Our package A includes 6 hours of coverage, 36 pictures of a 8x10 Flush Leather Library Bound Album, all 4x6 Proof Prints & CD suitable for e-mailing family and friends, 1-11x14 and 4 wallets.

Visit our page for more info: Frankel Photography

Posted by Heather Frankel; updated 03/07/07