Affordable Chicago Wedding Photography Needed

I`m looking to hire an affordable wedding photographer or student photographer and I`m on a tight budget. My wedding is september 9 2007 in joliet illinois. All I`m looking for is a photographer who will put the pictures on a disc so I can print them myself.
Posted by elyse; updated 01/08/07

Hello !

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. My name is Parker McMullen and I am a 27 year old female Photographer. I have done mostly portrait and glamour photography, however I am currently working on building my wedding photography portfolio. I am interested in photographing your wedding. I have lots of photography experience.
If you are interested in using me I can photograph up to 6 hrs and take 400-800 pictures. I don`t use a film camera. Instead I work with a high end professional digital camera. It`s a 10 megapixel Nikon D80. I can burn all of the photos taken that day on to a CD-Rom for you. You can take this to any place that develops prints and get the pictures developed. You can do what ever you want with this CD and make multiple prints of the pictures you like. I will also edit and touch up my favorite photographs and give you 20 4x6 prints and 1 8x10 print for FREE.
It would be a mixture of posed, candid and photojournalistic type shots. If you are interested give me a call or email me. Tell me where the wedding is located and the time of day. Also if you decide to use me I would like to set up a time for me to meet with you and your fiance` to talk about the details. I have very affordable packages starting at $400.00

Thanks!
Parker
Mbphotographyanddesign@gmail.com
Posted by Parker - Chicago; updated 01/31/07

Hello !

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. My name is Parker McMullen and I am a Photographer living and working in Chicago. I am now offering a $400.00 Spring and Summer Wedding Photography Special. This package includes 1 professional photographer with pro equipment, 8 hours of coverage, two locations, unlimited pictures, posed and photojournalistic style, and all of your edited images on a CD-Rom for easy printing. Just email me at mbphotographyanddesign@gmail.com to find out if your wedding date is still available. Tell me where the wedding is located and the time of day. Also if you decide to use me I would like to set up a time for me to meet with you and your fiance` to talk about the details. And visit our website at http://www.mbphotographyanddesign.com.

Thanks!
Parker
Mbphotographyanddesign@gmail.com
Posted by Parker - Chicago; updated 03/07/07