Need Videographer 3/25/07 L.A.

I desperately need a videographer for this sunday for my sons 2nd birthday party 3/25/07 at 12:30 for about 3 hours, is anyone available and for how much
Thanks kristin
Posted by kristin mills; updated 03/20/07

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if the final product would be fully edited, with chapters, music the works and also can I get a copy of the raw footage, as for the pictures would I get a CD them so I can make copies. You could use the pictures for your portfolio, I don`t mind, I think you would be very happy we have a great home over looking the valley and it is going to be a great party for a 2 year old. I wouldn`t mind paying extra for the extra work. Also if you guys are easy going I would love to talk to you about another project.

Have a blessed day!
Kristin
Posted by Kristin Mills; updated 03/21/07

Hi Kristin,

I am having some problems with my replies posting. Hopefully, this one will make it up. Give me a call at (626) 353-6133.

Talk to soon,

Dawn

Visit our page for more info: Dama Productions

Posted by Dama Productions; updated 03/22/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY?
GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE MADE HUNDREDS OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS. CALL US FOR AN APPOINMENT OR VISIT US ON THE WEB : www.gvpproductions.com OR CALL US (562)291-2777
Visit our page for more info: Gvp Produ

SERIOUS INQUIERES ONLY ...
Visit our page for more info: www.gvpproductions.com

Visit our page for more info: GVP Video & Photo Productions

Posted by GILBERT; updated 03/23/07