Need Low Cost Photography

Hi, I am looking for a low cost photographer. I would just like a very basic simple package. I dont even necessarly need any actual prints, just the images on a disk. Anyone with info would be appreciated. My wedding is Oct 06, 2007 in the Lafayette Indiana area (just north of) please email me at mh28wedding@yahoo.com thanks !!!
Posted by Michelle; updated 02/21/07

Hello !

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. My name is Parker McMullen and I am a Photographer living and working in Chicago. I am now offering a $400.00 Spring and Summer Wedding Photography Special. This package includes 1 professional photographer with pro equipment, 8 hours of coverage, two locations, unlimited pictures, posed and photojournalistic style, and all of your edited images on a CD-Rom for easy printing. Just email me at mbphotographyanddesign@gmail.com to find out if your wedding date is still available. Tell me where the wedding is located and the time of day. Also if you decide to use me I would like to set up a time for me to meet with you and your fiance` to talk about the details. And visit our website at http://www.mbphotographyanddesign.com.

Thanks!
Parker
Mbphotographyanddesign@gmail.com
Posted by Parker - Chicago; updated 03/07/07