Unprofessional

I am so sorry that I didn`t find this site sooner. I JUST googled TImothy Whaley and Associates to go on every website that I could find to warn people to stay away from this company. What a scam indeed. I too was completely mistreated by them. I had no contact with them until ONE month before my wedding. Then I got a letter every other day about how my personal consultant was changed to this person or that person. I got a FRANTIC message from the secretary one day...3 voicemails in 2 hours, all begging me to call her back asap. The emergency? That she wanted to make sure this the number she called was a primary number for me. Then I was transferred to T. Whaley himself after being put on hold to ask if I needed anything. What an unprofessional company. I JUST got notice THREE months after my wedding when I called to ask my PSA a question about an order that I was being charged $120 for late fees. Ten MILLION letters about the options for bridal album. Not one word about upcoming deadlines. Unprofessional people. If you know anyone getting married, tell then NOT to use these people. They are scam artists and will suck you dry.
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 05/03/07