Cheap Wedding Photographer For June SF Bay Area Wedding

Im getting married in Belmont, CA on June 23rd. I need cheap wedding photographer -- maybe a student photographer or someone who is building their wdg portfolio. The style Im looking for is a mix of elegant black and white, candid and artsy shots.

I dont need video -- just digital images (edited/non edited) burned onto a CD that I can do anything I want with. You`ll be needed for prep, ceremony and the following reception (from 10am to 7pm). In addition you`ll get dinner and cake :)

If you are interested, let me know your background, your past work, how many pictures you think you`ll take, what camera you use and your price.

Thanks
Posted by Fiena; updated 05/01/07

We can take all the pictures and give you a CD at the end of your Wedding for $999.00

Visit our page for more info: Frankel Photography

Posted by Al; updated 05/02/07

If you don`t have much money, we understand. We provide a special service for that where you can contact our photographer directly. Her rates are $700 (all inclusive). Please contact photographer Valerie Verseau at valerieverseau@verizon.net
You can visit her website at

Http://web.mac.com/jessevaughan1/iWeb/SiteAngelution/Photography.html

This is a special link that is not open to the public, but provided to clients who
Need affordable work.

Butch Edwards
Rep
Wedding Imagemakers

Visit our page for more info: Wedding Imagemakers

Posted by Butch Edwards; updated 05/09/07

If you don`t have much money, we understand. We provide a special service for that where you can contact our photographer directly. Her rates are $700 (all inclusive). Please contact photographer Valerie Verseau at valerieverseau@verizon.net
You can visit her website at

Http://web.mac.com/jessevaughan1/iWeb/SiteAngelution/Photography.html

This is a special link that is not open to the public, but provided to clients who
Need affordable work.

Butch Edwards
Rep
Wedding Imagemakers

Visit our page for more info: Wedding Imagemakers

Posted by Butch Edwards; updated 05/09/07