Monique Lhuillier Swan Lake Wedding Dress For SALE

Brand new STUNNING Monique Lhuillier Swan Lake Wedding dress. The color is off-white with a lingerie drop waist lace bodice with asymetric pleated tulle A-line skirt and a gorgeous taupe sash worn around the waist. I am a size 10 but in “wedding salon size”, it is a size 14 wedding dress – all ready for alterations. It should fit a woman of 5`-8" in height or less and long enough to wear up to 4-inch heels. The bust size is 36C. The dress is in perfect condition and has never been altered or worn since it left the wedding boutique where it was purchased. It has been stored by the boutique in perfect condition. The dress and sash were purchased for $3591.00. I am selling for $3000.00. Contact me for a picture.
Posted by Meridith; updated 10/09/06

Could you please send some pictures to kayla_laster@hotmail.com Thanks!
Posted by Kayla; updated 12/03/06

Hello, What color is the dress, ivory or silk white? I am interested, please email me at vanessa_maria19@hotmail.com with info and photos
If the dress hasn`t been already sold. Thank you!
Posted by V; updated 12/19/06

Vanessa_maria19@hotmail.com - Tried to respond to your inquiry but the e-mail address you provided does not work. Please send another address.
Thanks, Meridith
Posted by Meridith; updated 12/22/06

Meridith- email is lower case: vanessa_maria_19@hotmail.com
Thank you! Vanessa
Posted by V; updated 12/22/06

Hello! i am extremely interested in this dress. My email address is MCrowley@colepainting.com please let me know if you still have it and send come pictures!! thanks!!!!
Posted by Michelle; updated 01/02/07

I`m very interested is the dress still available?
Posted by Nicole Hawkins; updated 02/15/07

Nicole Hawkins - yes, the dress is still available.
Posted by Meridith; updated 02/19/07

Is your dress still available? If so, could you please email pictures with price information to jacque@johnwhitesell.com
Posted by jacqueline; updated 03/18/07

Is dress still for sale?If so can you send me some pics and details to emma_m_byrne@hotmail.com
Posted by emma; updated 04/16/07

Hi...is the dress still available...if so please email me at kmcgrath7933@wsc.ma.edu
Posted by Kare; updated 05/24/07