Never Got My Wedding Pictures

My husband and I got married 3 years ago. We are a young couple and spent the most money at our wedding on the photography. For us $1,100 was a lot of money. 3 years later we still have never received our wedding pictures. Ithink about it everyday. We have gradparents who have since passed that never got to see our photos. The photographer has since moved and there are no phone or business listings for him. I even heard a rumor that he dies! Does anyone know who I can contact to get this precious item in my posession? You can e-mail me at: brandyvha@cox.net
Not a day goes by that I don`t think about this. Please help!
Posted by Brandy; updated 05/21/07

I am sorry that something like this has happened. Makes a bad name for us photographers. What is the photographers name and where is the location?

Visit our page for more info: Frankel Photography

Posted by Heather Frankel; updated 05/22/07

I used RJL photography in Phoenix, AZ. There is an RJL photography listing in CA but not the same person. I look on alll of the information that I kept on the photographer when we got married and it has his phone number which is now out of order and just his first name (convenient) Thank you for your response. I`m sure you`re amazing at your business dealings I just happened to have a REALLY BAD experience with the one I chose. Funny thing is we had friends who used him 2 years prior and had prompt great service...that`s why we chose him. Thanks again.

Brandy
Posted by Brandy; updated 05/22/07

What is the first name?

Visit our page for more info: Frankel Photography

Posted by Al Frankel; updated 05/23/07

The photographers name is Ralph. Let me know if you have any ideas.
Posted by Brandy; updated 05/23/07