Wedding

I am looking for a student photographer who is soon to finish and ready to start his/her first gig. I will need someone for 6-30-07 for about 4-5 hours minimum and willing to negotiate price please contact me at the above email address.
Posted by tasha; updated 03/02/07

We travel worldwide for weddings and we can negotiate the price
Www.keepsakemp.com
Email us with any questions you may have

Thanks Michelle
Admin@keepsakemp.com
Posted by michelle; updated 03/02/07

Hi! My name is Lindsy and I just recently opened my photography business. I have shot weddings for family and friends and a few for customers, but am still looking to expand my portfolio. I would love to work with you for your special day!!! If you`re interested, please contact me at photogenic_photo@hotmail.com and we`ll discuss fees....Thank you!
Posted by Lindsy; updated 03/04/07

Where are you located? Where is the event?

Visit our page for more info: Raulerson Photography

Posted by Elizabeth; updated 03/05/07

This is tasha looking for a photographer and i also will need a videgrapher as well, i live in the chicagoland metro area and the wedding is moved up to june 16 from 3pm to 9pm.
Posted by tasha; updated 03/06/07

Hi Tasha,
I would love to speak with you and work out a budget thats right for you. I am a Freelance Photographer who believes in taking Beautiful Photographs that are affordable, I do not charge a high fee at all. My work is exceptional and I truly love what I do. Please visit my website at www.annapiliero.com and then email me at memoriesinasnapp@aol.com. Best Wishes. Anna

Visit our page for more info: Memories in a Snap - Westchester Wedding Photo

Posted by Anna; updated 06/02/07