I REALLY NEED HELP WITH MY SWEET 16

MY SWEET 16 PARTY IS IN BETWEEN OCT.28 AND 29 . I JUST STARTED PLANNING. I PLAN ON HAVING A TRADITIONAL SWEET 16(BALLROOM, BIG DRESS,ECT. ) I AM ON A BUDGET BECAUSE MY FAMILY DOES NOT PLAN ON SPENDING AN OUTRAGEOUS AMOUNT .. BUT REASONABLE ENOUGH FOR IT TO LOOK NICE. IF YOU COULD HELP I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE .. ANY SONGS , IDEAS,THEMES.....ANYTHING WOULD HELP . THANKS
Posted by MiRhonda; updated 06/09/06

I don;t really have anyidea. I`m trying toplana sweet 16 also. I am a single mom planning my daughter`s party. I live insouthern CA and don not even know where to find place that is affordable.Sorry if I can`t help.
Posted by Lisa; updated 06/09/06

There are several links here:
Http://www.chiff.com/entertain/sweet-16.htm

And here:
Http://entertaining.about.com/cs/kidsparties/a/sweet16part1.htm

May you have a wonderful Sweet 16!

Lisa Easterling
Posted by Lisa Easterling; updated 06/09/06

We are planning my daughters sweet 16./..her birthday is in Dec. She was going to do a formal one but decided against that. I think she is now planning on doing a black and white party where everyone will wear black and white. She is having an Oscar party where instead of doing the candlelighting ceremony she is going to hand out Chocolate Oscars to her closest friends. We are ordering some hollywood type of decorations online and will have a red carpet, etc. We have rented a hall and hired a DJ that plays great top 40 music and has great light effects for dancing. As far as food I think we are just going to have birthday cake and drinks....she doesn`t want to do dinner or anything like that. A friend of hers had her sweet 16 a few weeks ago and did a Coyote Ugly theme. The kids all had a great time.
Posted by Leah; updated 08/04/06

HI im plannign my sweet 16 soon and i need help finding a theme for it......i dont wanna do a cinderlla or hollywood theme that everyone does so if u have any idea can u please get abck to me thanks
Ashley
Posted by ashley; updated 09/02/06

I AM CURRENTLY PLANNING 2 QUINCEANERA AND CAN PLAN YOUR SWEET 16ON YOUR BUDGET SO LET ME KNOW E-MAIL ME AT LCCHILDRENSPARTYPLANNER@YAHOO.COM OR CHECK MY PAGE LCCHILDRENSPARTYPLANNER.HOMESTEAD.COM
Posted by Cathelen; updated 10/11/06

What you need to do is ask your friends to help out. They may be able to get you a photographer, videographer or dj. And look into renting out your church reception hall and decorate it to your theme. I am a single mother planning my daughters sweet 16 party and this is what I am doing. By the time I`m finished decorating that hall, they will not even recognize it. I plan on making a lot of my decorations to save money. Go to the wholesale places and get what you need. Good Luck
Posted by Tee Tee; updated 07/23/07