Buyer Beware!

I notice there are alot of brides looking for cheap wedding photographers. Please be very careful doing so. I understand tight budgets, but remember, this is a one-time event.... At least we hope. I have heard story after story about wedding photographer nightmares just because they wanted to save a few bucks. In my opinion, photography is not the place to cut cost, and you WILL get what you pay for. Believe me, I used to be one of those photographers long ago, only charging a few hundred dollars to shoot an all day wedding. Photographers charge what they do because of demand. Also, please keep in mind that most of us pro`s shoot weddings EVERY weekend, missing out on our own family graduation open houses and family reunions. Not to mention just missing out on good quality family time. I feel my prices are very in check with the type of work I shoot. If photography is something that isn`t important to you... Shop away for the cheapest, but you really won`t be able to complain about poor quality. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Also, Make sure you get it in writting with whoever you choose to shoot your wedding... GET A CONTRACT!

For whatever it`s worth,
Tim

Visit our page for more info: Perroud Images

Posted by Tim Perroud; updated 07/16/07