All    

Alright, I have been writing little messages a lot so I am thinking about just putting them all in one… 1.) I am looking for an inexpensive catering company in Maryland that serves decent food. 2.) I am looking for yet another inexpensive photographer. But I mean if ...
Posted by Karen; updated 09/22/05

1st Birthday Party    

Need help in putting together my daughters first birthday party for about 150 people.
Posted by Michelle; updated 09/22/05

1st Birthday Party     (5 replies)

Looking for an entertainer for a 1st birthday party, hoping for a baby einstein
Posted by susan; updated 09/20/05

DVD BIRTHDAY INVITATION    

You need not to say more, your pictures will certainly speak for you. Our DVD Birthday Invitation will feature childhood pictures , party details and a lot more. Moving pictures with ramdom transitions and background music. 15 pictures for only $20.00 then $7 per ...
Posted by jonah; updated 09/21/05

Themes     (1 reply)

So I am having this party that has about 150 guests or less. So I wanted to have a theme that would be formal and elegant. I cant have a mardi gras or a masquerade because those revolved around the homecomings that I am planning. I was thinking about like "A Star" sord ...
Posted by Karen; updated 09/22/05

Need A Garfield To Host Birthday Party    

My son is turning 5. I would like to have a Garfield to entertain my son and his friends for his 5th birthday party in Birmingham, Alabama. There should be about 10-12 kids at the party. The tentative dates are Nov. 5, or Nov 12, 2005
Posted by Jenny; updated 09/22/05

Birthday Party Catering....    

I am having my 17th birthday party in Febraury and it has to be on of my best birthday parties due to the fact that last year i never had my sweet 16 because of a death in my family so I was wondering where I could find a nice caterer? But I don`t mean all extravangent ...
Posted by Karen; updated 09/18/05

My 1997 Ford E- 350 Club Wagon Can Move You Or Your Clie     (1 reply)

My 1997 Ford E- 350 Club Wagon can move you or your clients belonging to wherever you/ they need to go. I provide private transportation to groups of people. I take sports teams to their games, DJ`s and bands to their gigs, groups of people to their concerts, weddings, ...
Posted by D. Thomas; updated 09/18/05

Driver With 15 Passsenger Van Available For NYC Event    

My 1997 Ford E- 350 Club Wagon can move you or your clients belonging to wherever you/ they need to go. I provide private transportation to groups of people. I take sports teams to their games, DJ`s and bands to their gigs, groups of people to their concerts, weddings, ...

Driver With 15 Passenger Van Available For NYC Events    

My 1997 Ford E-350 Club wagon can move you or your clients belongings to wherever you/they need to go. I provide private transportation to groups of people. I take sports teams to their games,DJ`s and bands to their gigs, groups of people to concerts, weddings, ...

Candy Bar Poem    

Does anyone have a candy bar poem for sports? I have two daughters playing volleyball and wanted to do something different for them. I know I had seen one once before and wished I had kept a copy of it.
Posted by Sue; updated 09/19/05

Ideas For Sweet 16 Please!!!    

I am looking for the best party ive ever had..im tired of house parties and just sitting arorund..i want games and food maybe dancing..who knows??? but the only thing is, my birthday is december 22 so it is cold...im fresh out of ideas..i was thinking of a dance party, ...
Posted by rachel ; updated 09/19/05

Stripper Uniforms    

I am a 6" male stripper looking for police, fireman, cowboy and naval officer uniforms for sale for my gigs. Can anyone help me?
Posted by darryn; updated 09/19/05

ANY EVENTS THAT REQUIRED TRANSPORTATION    

I HAVE A MINI VAN THAT CAN CARRY 7 PEOPLE I CAN TRANSPORT PASSAGERS MOVE EQUIPMENTS AND ANY OTHER EVENTS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REACH ME AT NATTY4289@AOL.COM OR 718-740-4692 OR YOU CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH MY WIFE PATRICIA JONES AT 718-523-6455 THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS.
Posted by STEEVE; updated 09/19/05

October Birthday    

My daughter is turning 2 in October and we are looking for fall ideas other than a character. Any original ideas? Thanks, Julie
Posted by Julie; updated 09/11/05

18th Birthday     (3 replies)

Hi guys! I`m Trina from Philippines. I need a sample script for an 18th birthday celebration. Would you be kind enough to send me a copy. Tanx!
Posted by trina; updated 09/12/05

18th Birthday Party    

I`m having my 18th birthday party soon but am having trouble coming up with a theme. I want it 2 be fun and something everyone will remember. Anyone got any ideas?
Posted by Emily; updated 09/12/05

In-Home Pamper Parties     (2 replies)

For your next birthday party, why not try something new. We offer in-home pamper parties with a variety of services available, including massage, facials, hand and feet treatments.
Posted by Sue McQueen; updated 09/13/05

My Sweet 16    

Hey i am having a sweet 16 and i live in pennsylvania and i want to know some places in pa where i can have my party
Posted by nikki; updated 09/13/05

Garbage Man Birthday Party    

Contact your local Dep`t of Public Works and see if one of the trash men could put on a show for children with a deoderized truck (and maybe a recycling truck). Boys will probably love to see truck crushing things. Thinking about doing that for next June for boys 6 and ...
Posted by S Baker; updated 09/14/05

Train     (2 replies)

Hi, I`m looking for a train for kids to ride at my sons birthday party the age group is 3 year olds. If you know where I can get one to rent please let me know. Thank you
Posted by Raysa; updated 09/16/05

Sweet Sixteen Party     (1 reply)

HELP!! I cant think of any place to hole my sweet sixteen party at!! I live in phoenix arizona.. If someone out there has an idea please Email me ASAP!! THANKS!
Posted by Aubrey; updated 09/16/05

SWEET 16 DILEMA     (2 replies)

Hi im having my bday the start of october and im totally clueless of what to do! i thought about like a spooky hayride but theres really not much of that in fl. Money is sort of an issue too... I need a place and a theme for my SWEET 16!! please help if u can! thx
Posted by emily; updated 09/17/05

14th B-Day Party    

I`m planning 1 of the biggest 14th b-day parties ever! However I can`t seem 2 find a good Hotel in my city!!!!
Posted by Kiersten; updated 09/17/05

Scoobey Doo Party In Northern California     (1 reply)

Hi, I am looking for Scoobey Doo characters to come to my son`s 6th b-day party. Anyone who does that in this area? The party is oct 16th 2-4
Posted by kathryn; updated 09/17/05