Spider Man Party

I am trying to get ideas on how to throw a spider man party for a boythat is my cousin who is turning 7 on Jan.8th and if anybody haves great ideas how to throw a spider man party, i would like to thank u.
Posted by Ni-Si; updated 01/05/05

Hi i am having a spiderman party for my son who is going to be 4 . Heres two things that i am doing.
1: i am taking blow pop suckers and turning them into spiders by twisting pie cleaners around them to make spider legs.
2 : i am makeing goop cause it is fun and kids love it.
Goop is
1 cup of corn starch
1/4 cup of water
You can add food coloring .
I would try this a few days before the party to see if you like it.
And that all that i have come up with so far besides makeing everithing red and blue. :)
Posted by Alicia; updated 01/05/05

I`m throwing my 5year old a Spiderman party and so far I`ve come up with:
-decorate a cupcake to look like a spider(man)
-i have this "pin the spider on spiderman" game(birthday supplies store)
-i put on the invitation: dress up as your favorite superhero
-for the treatbags: anything that has to do with spiders/superheros
Another tip: halloween party ideas
I hope this helps and if you have any other ideas, please let me know.
Posted by Gee; updated 01/06/05

AWESOME VISITS ... We have Batman Begins Movie Characters! New Jersey Children`s Parties Elmo too !! 866 333 2623 Dora Visits you ,866 333 2623 866 333 2623 Amazing Characters visits Your Childs Birthday Party!!
Amazing Characters - Just For Kids!
Telephone: 866-333-2623
Email: amazingcharacter@aol.com
Address: Call Today for Booking & Inform
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
USA
New Jersey Children parties, New Jersey kids birthday parties,clowns for birthdays
We are the masters at characters for Children`s Parties and are the BEST you can hire anywhere in the New Jersey, Atlantic City and surrounding areas. Philadelphia Pa Delaware DE .
AMAZING CHARACTERS is the BEST in Childrens Entertainment! We can virtually provide ANY of your childs FAVORITE Super Hero or Cartoon Characters. We`ll provide Music, Games, Prizes, Activities and Autographs! Memories last a lifetime, so give your child a gift they`ll cherish forever... An AMAZING day of fun !
Here is just a short list of just some of the Characters we have to offer for your special event:
CALL TODAY TO BOOK YOUR CHILDS PARTY AT: (866) 333-2623 NO DISAPPOINTMENTS... WE GUARANTEE IT!

The BIG BLUE DOG
The favorite RED MONSTER
The famous WEBBED CRUSADER
SPACE RANGERS
Their favorite UNDERWATER SPONGE FRIEND
The BIG BROWN DOG
HONEY BEAR
SPACE BABIES
Your sons Favorite CAPED CRUSADER
Every Little Girls FAVORITE BLONDE DOLL!
The BIG YELLOW BIRD & Much, Much More!
We are the masters at characters for Children`s Parties and are the BEST you can hire anywhere in the New Jersey, Atlantic City and surrounding areas. We are Available for Childrens Birthday Parties, Grand Openings, Fund Raisers, Business Anniversaries, Private Parties, Hospital Pediatric Wards, All Events & Special Occasions!
Princesss Parties!!!! 866 333 2623 Amazing Characters visits Your Childs Birthday Party!! we bring candy toys music and surprises call anytime!! Batman Begins here! New Jersey Children`s Parties!! Elmo to your house. 866 333 2623 Dora Visits you at your place. Call 866 333 2623 to get a Philadelphia Spider-Man character to do your Kids Party ! Poo Bear and Power Rangers are offered too. Just call us at 866 333 2623 Delaware birthday parties are available!! Buzz ,Spongebob, Kids parties entertainment is here.
Visit our page for more info: Amazing Characters - Just For Kids! 866 333 2623

Visit our page for more info: Amazing Characters - Just For Kids!

Posted by kids parties; updated 06/28/05