Dora     (2 replies)

I am trying to get dora doll for my daughter b-day on Nov. 19,2005
Posted by Yolanda; updated 10/02/05

I NEED ELMO!     (2 replies)

I need to either hire someone or rent/buy an elmo costume for september 8th to just stop by my house to entertain my son. Id rather just rent/buy the costume. I live in the Philadelphia, PA area. I allready seen the one from partplayhouse.com and have placed the call ...
Posted by Joe; updated 10/02/05

14 B-Day     (1 reply)

Im having a party in january but i have no ideas! ugh! help me!
Posted by alison; updated 10/01/05

Looking For Location To Throw Pary     (4 replies)

Please respond if you know a cheap place that i can rent out for the night. I dont want to spend more then 200
Posted by Jenny ; updated 10/02/05

It`s my first girl boy party and i don`t know what to do it`s also my 13th B-day the party is in two weeks and i`m freaking out i have no idea what to do.
Posted by Samantha; updated 10/02/05

14th Birthday Party    

My birthday is in november so i have a while to plan it, but i want a party that is full out fun!! but under a buget. If anyone has any ideas on what i should do, that would be so helpful. Please e-mail as soon as possible. Thanks a bunch!!
Posted by rachel; updated 10/02/05

WHERE DID YOU HAVE YOUR SWEET 16?     (3 replies)

I am looking for a good place to have a Swwet Sixteen. I have called several locations but the main problem is they want us to cater through them and it is usually exspensive. Does anyone know a place in San Diego that has resonable rates and will let you bring in ...
Posted by NAOMI; updated 09/27/05

New Party Location In Los Angeles    

Hot Downtown Loft just down the street from Chinatown. You don`t hit the main downtown traffic. Music can play late. Book now for the holidays. Check it out at Marvimon.com. Or call 818.842.7882 for more information
Posted by Michele; updated 09/27/05

Need Ideas For A Sleepover?    

I`m turning 13 and i`m having a all girl sleepover this weekend, ages 12-13. I need ideas for like games, movies, things to do, stuff like that. There are going to be 7 girls there. Please help me!!!
Posted by Logan; updated 09/27/05

NEED A DJ IN MIAMI?    

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A DJ IN YOUR LOCAL MIAMI AREA IF SO PLEASE CONTACT US VIA EMAIL@ ANNMENDZ@YAHOO.COM. 0
Posted by KEMA; updated 09/27/05

Mis Quince!!    

Hi, guys my quinceanera is on April 22, 2006, and i am gonna have da biggest and baddest party ive have ever thrown. But yeah i have almost all my padrinos and madrinas, and there coming down from Cali, just to be with me on this kool day of mine. But yeah wish me good ...
Posted by Diana Rodriguez; updated 09/30/05

Help    

I`m going to be throwing a Halloween party and of course it`s a boy girl party. I need some good make out games that could relate to Halloween. Can you please give me some good games?
Posted by Ducky; updated 09/30/05

30th B-Day    

Nope Corona cannot be bought by the keg
Posted by Ken; updated 10/01/05

HELP!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

I am turning 13 in 2 months. I am inviting about 9 girls to my sleep over. I want a cool theme for my birthday party but cant think of 1. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Kylie; updated 10/01/05

SWEET SIXTEEN SONGS!!!     (2 replies)

Hey, im having my sweet sixteen party on Oct. 23rd, and i need sum good songs, like, one to dance with my mom to, my dad to, and my grandpa...oh yeah, and of course, with my boyfriend too...i have some but theyre not too appropriate, its going to be a debutant party ...
Posted by *TEE*; updated 09/23/05

SWEET 16 =)    

Heyy! My name`s katie and i`m turning 16 in january. I want to have a crazy fun party that i will remember for the rest of my life. It can`t be boring and it has to be unique. Something that everyone will be talking about for weeks...and of course different! Anyone ...
Posted by Katie; updated 09/23/05

HELP    

I need help i am trying to put on a party with my mom and need ideas for some non corrny games and i need alot of them please help me
Posted by Dawn; updated 09/24/05

My BFF And I Are Having A Combined Boy Girl Party-HELP!!    

My best friend and i are going to have a combined 13th birthday party. We want have about 15 boys and 15 girls. We might have it in my basement, and play music. But what should i do if the guests get board??? should there be a theme???? and my friend and i dont dance ...
Posted by Jenny; updated 09/25/05

Boston Strippers 866-892-8104 BostonPartyStri    

Boston Female dancers www.BostonPartyStrippers.com 866-892-8104 Exotic dancers, costumed, themed, naughty nurse! Bikini gram, topless waitress, all out full nude 866-892-8104 Visit our page for more info: Boston Party Strippers
Posted by bostonpartystrip; updated 09/25/05

Celebrity    

I am having a explosive party with no budget and I want either Bowwow or Omarion. So if you have the hook-up please email me at: Mayaangelou@hotmail.com
Posted by party girl; updated 09/25/05

Awesome Glasses, Favors And SO MUCH MORE    

Elegant, cute, funny - whatever you are looking for you will find it at www.cmbcrafts.com Because everything is custom made to your detail, themes, colors, etc. You may view some examples of my work there -but email me or IM and I will work WITH YOU to create ...
Posted by Connie; updated 09/26/05

Sleepovas    

Hiya im havin a sleepova with 2 of my mates and we were all 18 and need some ideas of alcohol and stuff to do lol write back plz becky xxxx
Posted by becky; updated 09/26/05

I Need Help With My Birthday Party!!!!    

Okay so my birthday is on October 9th but I have been trying to come up with some ideas for a birthday party. Every year I have the party at my house....but I was thinking for my 14th birthday I`d have it somewhere a little less boring. I live in Montague so anywhere ...
Posted by Brittanie; updated 09/26/05

C's Party Planners    

Located in the Greater Los Angeles Area for your party needs. We are professional party planners and will help you along the way in order to make your party a success! You tell us what it is you are looking for and what your budget is and we will work day and night for ...
Posted by Carlos; updated 09/26/05

Iconiclimo.com    

Iconic Limo To book the #1 Limo Bus in Central Florida, Please visit Http://www.IconicLimo.com Http://www.IconicLimo.com Http://www.IconicLimo.com Reservations Department: 800.598.2989x 4 Orlando Limo Bus, Orlando Limousine, Limo`s in Orlando, Limo in ...
Posted by IconicLimo; updated 09/26/05