I Need Help By Tomorrow    

Im having my daughters 2nd b-day party and i dont know what games to play
Posted by korina; updated 10/07/05

THE BEST IN AIRBRUSH PARTIES!    

Imagine a Giant Castle with drawbridge and dragon, with a flaming name of The Mitzvah / Birthday boy or girl! Or a bright red speeding 2006 Ferrari with a Cartoon portrait of your kid behind the wheel, Or a Fullsize winged Unicorn with your girl dressed as a princess ...
Posted by John Craig; updated 10/07/05

Dunno What To Do!!!!!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

Hi im a 13 yr old and really dunno what to do for my bday im sooooooo stuck.
Posted by Molly; updated 10/06/05

* * * NEED LIVE MUSIC? Contact Us. * * *    

We are a professional acoustic guitar duo that plays popular music from the 50`s to present day hits. Our shows feature vocal harmony, intricate guitar playing, harmonica, shaker and tambourine to songs by The Beatles, Van Morrison, The Temptations, Marvin Gaye, James ...
Posted by Cliff Castelloe; updated 10/07/05

My Daughter' 5th Birthday    

Please give ideas and tips about where and how I can have my daughter`s 5th birthday, the theme is princesses, Belle, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty. We live close to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Thanks.
Posted by Monica; updated 10/07/05

Thousand Oaks DJ's :::805-208-2652:::    

:::805-208-2652::: djs for events and parties Visit our page for more info: All You Can Beat ~ DJ at Large
Posted by E; updated 10/07/05

I Dont Know What Do To     (4 replies)

Im turning 16 next week and i dont kow what to do for myself My mom said i should have one for just freinds and than i should just have one for family i really dont know what should i do????? Help me
Posted by samantha; updated 10/04/05

Twins 50th Birthday Invaitations     (1 reply)

I am searching everywhere for a party invitation for me and my TWIN-SISTERs 50th birthday please help me??n "Twins 50th celebrations"
Posted by margaret; updated 10/04/05

Need Thank You Poem For Party Favors     (1 reply)

I need to write a little Thank you for coming poem to put inside a party favor bag. The favor is a little terra cotta pot with hershey`s kisses, in a small gifty bag. For an adult`s 50th birthday. What to write on a little thank you for coming card to be put inside ...
Posted by susan; updated 10/04/05

I Need Help Finding Penguin Birthday Supplies    

I really need any suggestions on where to find penguin party supplies. My brother will be 13 next month and he wants a penguin party. Penguin party stuff is not the easist thing to find though. I have looked every where. All the stores in my hometown and everywhere on ...
Posted by Nicole; updated 10/05/05

Any 13 B-Day Party Ideas?    

My B-day is in one month And i really need ideas, i mean should i camp out, have a sleepover? Please if you got any ideas, i could really use them.
Posted by joey; updated 10/05/05

$150/Hour Professional Wedding Photographer!! California    

I am a professional photographer based in Southern California. I am available for the following: weddings, parties, commercial, modeling, headshots, family portraits, and more. You can view some of my work by going to delluh.deviantart.com and clicking on gallery. If ...
Posted by Della White ; updated 10/06/05

My Birthday Party    

My 21st birthday is soon approaching and because I have never really had a huge party I want this one to be Huge. I live in NYC and I am looking for a great location to hold my party that is central to everyone. I am looking for reasonable pricing and looking for more ...
Posted by Fiona; updated 10/06/05

Suggestions On Where To Find. . .     (1 reply)

Ok. . . Let me tell you a little back ground then what i need. I`m planning my fiance`s 25th birthday party for him and some friends. I`m hiring two girls for him and a bunch of his guy friends. Mind you this is all a surprise to him. I want to make it seem like ...
Posted by Jennifer; updated 10/06/05

WIZARD / DUMBLEDOORE NEEDED FOR 12/3 PARTY     (1 reply)

I AM HAVING A HARRY POTTER THEMED PARTY ON 12/3/05 AT MY HOME IN FARMINGDALE... I AM UNABLE TO FIND A MAGICIAN WHO CAN COME IN DRESSED AS A WIZARD OR AS DUMBLEDOORE.... CAN ANYONE HELP??? THANKS!
Posted by LORI; updated 10/03/05

Star Wars Themed Party For 4 Year Old    

Party Date 10/15/05. I am looking to supplement my son`s Star Wars themed birthday party with an appearance by Darth Vader and/or another character.
Posted by Joseph; updated 10/03/05

Philadelphia - Star Wars Birthday Party     (2 replies)

Party Date: 10/15/05. I`m looking to supplement my 4y.o. B-day party with an appearance by Darth Vader and/or another character.
Posted by Joseph; updated 10/03/05

*MIDGET ENT. 4 B-DAY NEEDED!!!    

Im looking for a midget entertainer, a guy who is willing to sit at a 20 year old`s birthday party and kick back beers with (mostly) guys and play poker. I dont know where i can find this, so i`m posting this.. IN THE NY AREA.. Ent. Should be pretty funny, sarcastic, ...
Posted by DANIELA; updated 10/03/05

A Hel    

Well send you midgets to run around ur party call 631 650- 4792
Posted by sammy ; updated 10/03/05

CREATIVE THEME PARTIES !!     (1 reply)

CREATIVE Theme parties in Atlanta, GA is excited to announce their grand opening . CREATIVE Theme Parties designs parties for your specific event. No two parties are the same, we fashion a theme around your ideas Good friends, good food, and a well planned party ...
Posted by suzanne; updated 10/03/05

Looking For A Place To Throw A B-Day Party     (1 reply)

I`m looking for a place to throw a birthday bash nice and allows dj and adult ent. For no more than 500.00 dollars.
Posted by kela palmer; updated 10/03/05

Need Cake Shaped Like A Penguin     (1 reply)

Does anyone know a place in Pittsburgh that does different shaped cakes? I need a penguin shaped cake for my friend`s birthday. Thanks!
Posted by Lindsay; updated 10/03/05

30th Birthday Dilemas     (4 replies)

I am planning a 30th birthday celebration for my husband. I would like to have an open bar that evening. Does anyone know where I can buy cheap liquor. Most of the guest drink corona; however, no glass bottles are allowed at the dance hall- thus my dilema. Does anyone ...
Posted by Jo ; updated 10/04/05

Ahh Help    

Im having a sleepover for mi 13th and i dont know what to do ive thort of teh ovious dares water fights facials but any one got and good ideas so i can have lots of fun lol!!!
Posted by Beck; updated 10/04/05

1st Birthday Party    

I need to find a location for my child party in the southeast ,houston Tx. Area
Posted by Jevoisha Ford; updated 10/04/05