PARTY THEME IDEAS! HELP ME!!

Hey ppl! i seriously need a sleepover party theme...games...fun food....or n e thing that can plz help me! omg i really need help cause my party has to b the best so if u really care bout me then give me ideas!! i would totally apprecitate it... Oh yeah the party is for girls around the age 12-13
Posted by cassidy; updated 06/29/06

Well this is an idea that my friend used for her sweet 16 and it was a lot of fun. She had a hollywood party where the decorations were a bunch of movie posters and she had a little award ceremony and all. A game was where you put the names of movie stars on the back of each guest and they have to guess who they are by other people giving them hints about their person. Example- for your age group I guess...Hilary Duff like a movie she was in was Cheaper By the Dozen its a movie with a lot of people so its not that easy to guess but still something that can be easy. (Or you know....she is a "teen idol")
It was an awesome party but if your looking for other ideas I can probably come up with something better. Hope I helped.
Posted by Trish; updated 06/29/06