Il Send You The 18th Bday Program

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 11/03/05

Hi! i`m interested in also receiving a copy of the 18th bday program you talked about here. May i have a copy, too? thanks!
Posted by mariles; updated 11/05/05

I`d like to get a copy also if you can send it.

Thanks!
Posted by Shannon; updated 11/17/05

Hi! thanks for the reply. My email add is mvillsiao032@yahoo.com. I really appreciate this. Thanks once again!
Posted by mariles; updated 11/17/05

Please do send me too a copy of a sample debut Program and script. I need it badly for my daughter`s debut this December. Hope to get it in my email soon. Thanks so much
Posted by cehl; updated 12/02/05

Pls send me ideas for 18th bday party themes
Posted by Helena; updated 05/04/06

Could you please send me a copy of the 18th bday program and also the script.? needed ASAP. Thanks
Posted by Laarni; updated 06/08/06

My freind is celebrating a Hawaian theme debut,kindly send a Birthday program that will fit the theme. Tnx
Posted by Ted Espinosa; updated 06/10/06

You may email it at lgpalaroan@yahoo.com... Many, many thanks!
Posted by Laarni; updated 06/13/06

Shyla_cando@yahoo.com
Posted by shyla; updated 07/10/06

Thnx for the reply. My email is shyla_cando@yahoo.com
Posted by shyla; updated 07/10/06

Hi i`m having a debut in november and i was wondering if you could send me a copy as well.

Lohray_kae@hotmail.com
Posted by lorie; updated 07/14/06

Hi Tin,

Hi! My name is Bang from Makati City; Philippines, and my best friend “Ollen” will celebrate her 18th birthday this coming July 21, 2006 and I’m the one her emcee for that night would appreciate kindly furnished me thru my email a sample copy of party program for debut.

Email me at (ecasaysay@virtual-asia.com)

Hoping for your immediate feedback!

Thank you,

Bang Casaysay
Posted by Bang; updated 07/18/06

I want to have a copy of 18th b-day program.
Thank you!
Posted by brianna Patrick; updated 07/19/06

Hi! Can I have a copy too??? Please?! Thanks!
Posted by Con; updated 07/20/06

Hi! Can I have a copy of debut program and script? and do you have other theme ideas for an 18th bday party? thanks a lot!
Posted by Con; updated 07/20/06

Plese send me the 18th bday program script now. I really need it right now.pls help me. I will use it today.thanks
Posted by tatum; updated 07/26/06

Hi! pls. Send me an 18th birthday party program with a hawaian theme,,, my sister will having a party this coming august 20,2006,,, give us a hawaian patry ideas,,, here`s my email add: labknox_18@yahoo.com,,, thanks so much!
Posted by karen; updated 08/04/06

Just want to received sample invitation for a debutant.please send it to my email ad reylen_12@yahoo.com
Posted by len; updated 08/12/06

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.
Posted by arlene martinez; updated 08/16/06