Help Me Please! =D

I`m a cheerleader at my highschool and for every homecoming, we have a football player trhat we make a huge sign for. I thought that it would be cute to make like a candy poem but I need major help. Does anybody have a poem for football?
Posted by Katie; updated 08/17/06

I have a couple of football poems....Is there any specific words or names you want on the poem & how long do you want the poems to be......let me know and i`ll send youb a couple of them........claudia
Posted by Claudia; updated 08/20/06

I would like there to be somewhere Greenfield (our school name) Hawks (mascot) Whitnal/Falcons (opposing team) and maybe Homecoming if that would be possible. Not real short but not too long. Thanks so much!
Posted by Katie; updated 08/22/06

What this guys name? are you looking to have the poem about him or your school?
Posted by Alexis; updated 08/23/06

His name is Jimmy Trandel and the poem is supposed to be about him and our homecoming football game.=]
Posted by Katie; updated 08/24/06

Sharpen your talons, falcons
`Cause the hawks are on the hunt
Greenfield, Go Greenfield
We`ll beat you, to put it blunt
Homecoming this year is for
Jimmy Trandel who is cool
`He`s a wicked footballer`
Thinks all of Greenfield school
So everyone yell out loud
In your best big cheery voice
"GREENFIELD ROCKS AND DON`T FORGET!!!"
Unlike Whitnal, we can rejoice!

Sorry if it doesn`t make sense 2 u but i am english so i dont no wot homecoming is. Hope it is some help to u. Plz chk my message board thingy in birthdays called "13th Birthday Party"
Hope my poem i made helped,
Jessabel
Posted by jessabel; updated 08/24/06

The easiest way to do it is go to the store and make a list of all the candy bar names that you could use or buy a bunch and then sit down and create a poem using the candy bar name in each line or every other line depending on how long you want to make it. A short example...
The (3 Musketeers) have nothing on you.
Homecomings here and your (Payday) is near.
Hope it makes sense and helps.

Visit our page for more info: CHS Creative Productions

Posted by Carolyn Horten; updated 08/28/06