14th Birthday Coming Up!! Ideas Please!!!

Hi, i`m having my 14th birthday in a few weeks, and I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO!!!ahhhh!!! for the past few years i have been doing movie marathons which are great, but i don`t wanna do it again. I would like to make my party a sleepover, but it cant be too expesnive (i.e. No hotels). And if we could not involve make-up or painting nails because we`re not girly-girls, but not tom-boys either. Also, i want this to be a party where i can take lots of pictures. So if you have any ideas (even if they dont match all my requests!) let me know, because i am open to anything and everything. Thank-you so much in advance!
Posted by kaitlin; updated 09/17/06

Kaitlin,
Here`s one idea for your party you might be able to use or at least take a portion of:
Taking pictures can be a lot of fun at a party and can even be the theme!
Before the party go out and buy some small scrapbooks or else have each guest bring one with them to the sleepover. They can even bring their own cameras too - this way you can be a part of the party while someone else takes some of the pictures.

Set up a staging area with a few chairs, some funny hats, scarves, etc. Or else go outside if it`s nice or put the flash on and take night time shots.

Have your guests make different faces: silly, funny, serious, etc. Take all kinds of pictures doing different things and then make spots in the scrapbook for the pictures after they`re developed. (or if you have a printer, print them out right away). Make sure someone takes a picture of all of you together too so everyone can have one.

Take turns journaling in each other`s albums and use stickers, old jewelry, magazine pictures or ads of things that you like and other stuff to have fun decorating the pages. (A visit to any scrapbook store will give you lots of ideas). In the morning sneak some pictures of sleeping guests for fun!

Each guest will go home with their own creation and you will have made and shared a wonderful memory for years to come!
Oh, don`t forget about the pizza and the ice cream cake - we`re never too old for those!! (And pizza eating & unique ice cream creations make good pictures too!)
Have fun!
Posted by Terri; updated 09/23/06

Henna tattoos are really fun at these kinds of parties.

If you`re interested and in New England, email me at info@hennabyheather.com....

Visit our page for more info: Henna by Heather

Posted by Heather; updated 09/25/06