Pink Poodle Party For My Daughter`s 4th Birthday!!!

I am having my daugher`s 4th, birthday at our house. I would like to have a big party and want to make it worth while for all of our guests. I have been trying to find and entertainer who specializes in dog shows. The party theme is Pink Poodles in Paris! I would love to have a show with all poodles but desperate for any cute kid friendly dog show. I have been uncessful in finding anyone. I would appreciate any suggestion or help you can give me.

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Cindy; updated 08/17/08

Hello! We are having a Pink Poodle theme as well. I happen to show and train and breed Poodles. I have a few ideas for you...Call your local Kennel club and ask if anyone in the area does agility. Maybe someone knows of a trained Poodle that could do an agility demonstration. Another idea is that you could call a local Poodle breeder and ask if they could bring over some older puppies to be played with and socialized. They may even be willing to make a Poodle breed presentation. Another idea is to have a local AKC ambassador come in and do an AKC presentation. Good luck!
Posted by dog show mom; updated 08/19/08