ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY, FT WALTON BEACH, FLORIDA    

FACE PAINTERS, BALLOON TWISTERS & MAGICIANS FOR KIDS BELLY DANCERS, GORILLA GRAMS, OVER THE HILL SKITS, MAGICIANS AND MORE FOR ADULTS Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 07/23/08

ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY, PANAMA CITY FLORIDA    

FACE PAINTERS, BALLOON TWISTERS & MAGICIANS FOR KIDS BELLY DANCERS, GORILLA GRAMS, OVER THE HILL SKITS, MAGICIANS AND MORE FOR ADULTS Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Backyardigans Character Needed     (2 replies)

Hi, I`m looking for a Backyardigans character for our daughter`s 1st birthday. Preferably Pablo. We will be having the party in La Mirada, CA which is near Orange County. The party isn`t until May 9th (probably), 2009. I`m a planner can you tell?!...and super excited. ...
Posted by Luisa; updated 07/22/08

Children's Clowns & Characters In Los Angeles    

Exciting clowns & characters for your childs party! $20.00 off if you mention the internet! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 07/22/08

Event Caricaturists Caricatures St Paul Happyfaces    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 07/23/08

ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY, DESTIN, FLORIDA    

Dora The Explorer     (2 replies)

I am in need of an adult Dora costume to rent for my 3 year olds birthday party on July 26, 2008. I live in Clearwater Florida and need an answer ASAP.
Posted by Sharon; updated 07/21/08

Sleepover Prankz    

When one of your friends asleep put deoterant over his or her nose and ask them questions... They will tell you a funny awnser... It has to be really strong. Try Old Spice. REALLY WORKS!!!
Posted by Apple; updated 07/22/08

13th Birthday Party Game Ideas     (1 reply)

Okay, My birthday is in 10 days!!! I want to have it at the Water Park of America, But my friends and I are all night owls, So I was thinking that we would need something to do after the pool closes!!! There will be about 5-6 girls at the party. Please post ANY ...
Posted by Nicole; updated 07/22/08

Looking For A Place To Throw A 40th Birthday Party    

Looking for a local place to throw a 40th birthday party. Preferrably in the central part of chicago
Posted by seretha bell; updated 07/22/08

Hannah Montana    

Im looking for a Hannah Montana impersonator for my daughters birthday coming up in August. I have looked and looked and nothing! HELP! I live in Chicago, IL and any suggestions will be appreciated.
Posted by Esmeralda Parra; updated 07/22/08

13 Yr Party    

Hi there my daughter wants to have a murder mystery party with about 40 kids any suggestions i have never done one befor please help
Posted by janell; updated 07/22/08

Barney    

I am looking for someone to dress up as Barney or Barney entertainment for my son`s birthday (3). I live in Calgary, Alberta Canada. Can anyone please help me?
Posted by Celia; updated 07/22/08

13 B-Day Party    

Hi ok so im haveing a sleep over with my 4 friends for my b-day. And i was thinking of haveing a theme but idk if that would be to kidish bc im turning 13???? for my party i want game n stuff like that so if u have any suggestions please respond!!!!
Posted by natasha; updated 07/22/08

Boston Strippers 866-892-8104    

HOT SEXY STRIPPERS FOR YOUR BACHELOR PARTY!! BOSTON STRIPPERS 866-892-8104 NH STRIPPERS NEW HAMPSHRE STRIPPERS 866-892-8104 MA STRIPPERS 866-892-8104 CT STRIPPERS 866-892-8104 FEMALE EXOTIC DANCERS HTTP://WWW.BOSTONPARTYSTRIPPERS.COM Many dancers to choose from. ...
Posted by Boston strippers; updated 07/21/08

Feel Free To Read    

I also like to have a copy on your debut scrip program. Thanks a lot. Godbless!
Posted by kristyn; updated 07/21/08

SINGING TELEGRAMS, APPALACHICOLA, FLORIDA    

COMEDY, COSTUMED SKITS FOR ALL OCCASIONS Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 07/21/08

Childrens Entertainment In Los Angeles    

Clowns & Characters available for children`s parties! Clean costumes, charismatic performers! You receive a discount $ if you mention this ad. Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 07/21/08

SINGING TELEGRAMS, TALLAHASSE, FLORIDA    

COMEDY, COSTUMED SKITS FOR ALL OCCASIONS Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 07/21/08

GREAT SALE ON MUST SEE FAVORS, CENTERPIECES & MORE     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations & favors for your upcoming BIRTHDAY PARTY - FOR ALL AGES!! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget ...
Posted by Connie; updated 07/21/08

***PRINCESS PARTY ENTERTAINMENT KIDS CHARACTERS***    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in Southern California. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County since 1987. We have our own employees and have our ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 07/21/08

**ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,DORA,HANNAH    

Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! We offer: Beautiful Princesses,...

**SPIDERMAN,TRANSFORMERS,BATMAN,STAR WARS,PIRATES**    

We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. We have our own employees and have our own ...

My Husbands 30th Birthday Party    

My husbands 30th birthday is comming up and I want to do something special for him. I thought of having a 70`s disco theme, since he was born in "78". Please give me any and all ideas!
Posted by S.P; updated 07/21/08

Dora Character     (2 replies)

Would like to know if there is anywhere in Orlando, Florida where I can get a Dora Character to entertain the children at my granddaughter`s 3rd. Birthday party. The party will be held on August 9, 2008.
Posted by Mary Battle; updated 07/21/08