Need A Spongebob Costume

DESPERATELY NEED AN ADULT SPONGEBOB COSTUME..FOR AUGUST 2nd...ANY HELP I WOULD APRECCIATE IT THAN YOU
Posted by lizvette; updated 07/30/08

Are you in Florida????

Visit our page for more info: Cotton Candy Entertainment

Posted by Rina Sanchez; updated 07/31/08

NO... IM IN SPRINGFIELD, MA
Posted by lizvette; updated 07/31/08

What city are you in? We have Spongebob.

Visit our page for more info: Always Just For Fun Entertainment

Posted by Just for Fun; updated 07/31/08

Did you find one? I need one for the 23rd.
Posted by Kerri; updated 08/12/08

Did you find the spongebob costume. I need one now for Sept. 6, but I don`t want the one where the human head is visible. I need to find the authentic one soon or I am going to have partypop send their spongebob up from sacramento for an hour which is pretty pricey, but I have made my mind up that I going to do it for my grandson and all the cousins and other relatives and friends that attend his 2nd birthday party. Please me know if you were successful, as I need to reserve the one from partypop ASAP. Thank you; Patty
Posted by Patty Mechling; updated 08/18/08

Just to let everyone know, Party Pop is a listing site for vendors so that customers can contact someone in their area. Party Pop doesn`t send out costumed performers. If you are looking for entertainment in your area, look through Party Pop`s list and find someone in your area code or service area. Just thought this would help everyone!
We have Spongebob but we are located in Southern California only. Call us if we can help!

Visit our page for more info: Always Just For Fun Entertainment

Posted by Just for Fun; updated 08/18/08

Thank you for your help. I now have a list to call in Sacramento. I wuld prefer to rent the costume, If I am unsuccessful in my area my question to you would be: Would you rent spongebob through the mail with a proper deposit? Also how much do you charge for the rental so I can get an idea of renting character vs renting just the costume. Thanks again.
Posted by Patty Mechling; updated 08/19/08