**ELMO,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,DORA,HANNAH Party Characters    

Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! We offer: Beautiful Princesses,...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 07/16/08

Ideas For Games Etc....    

I couln`t find anything either so I made my own and I have a lot of ideas for an awesome WWE party!!! I made my sons invitations, loot bags, and WWE themed games, and printed them all at Kinkos!!!
Posted by Zandy; updated 07/16/08

**Dj"s ...@ 8 1 8 - 2 4 2 - 3 6 3 7 ...    

Thanx! "BrO! Visit our page for more info: Brother Entertainment - DJs in Los Angeles
Posted by *BrO!; updated 07/16/08

Hannah Montana Impersonator Party Character!    

Starlike Celebrations proudly offers the hottest ticket in town for your little diva`s big day - our super-exclusive Secret Celebrity Concert Party, featuring L.A`s #1 Hannah Montana impersonator! Packages include live performance, karaoke, dress-up, makeovers, ...
Posted by Ashlee Abrams; updated 07/16/08

Dora    

I am from co antrim n ireland. Could someone help me find someone in my area who dresses as dora for my daughters 2nd birthday
Posted by martin; updated 07/16/08

Micro Aggression Ring Cake    

I had a simple white frosting cake with a WWE LOGO in the center, I had the bakery print it on.... But you can also just place one on top on a piece off cardboard!!! I used craft string and black plastic pieces to create a ring... Then I placed 6 micro-aggression ...
Posted by Zandy; updated 07/16/08

MAGIC SHOWS, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA    

PLEASE SEE OUR SITE Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 07/15/08

MAGIC SHOWS, DESTIN, FLORIDA    

SEE OUR SITE Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

MAGICIANS, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA    

SEE OUR SITE Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

MAGICIANS, DESTIN, FLORIDA    

Marilyn Monroe Look Alikes In Los Angeles    

Award winning, Charleen Haynes as Marilyn Monroe! She can meet n` greet, sing, do a comedy roast for your event and more! Birthdays, corporate events, grand openings and any other event. Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 07/15/08

GREAT SALE ON CENTERPIECES - DONE FOR ALL AGES    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations & favors for your upcoming BIRTHDAY PARTY - FOR ALL AGES!! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget ...
Posted by Connie; updated 07/16/08

Wiggles     (1 reply)

I`m looking for impersonators for the "Wiggles" in Westchester NY. I`d also be happy with Dorothy the dinosaur, Wags the dog or Captain Feathersword costumes etc..thank you. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Posted by Maria; updated 07/16/08

Children's Characters In Los Angeles    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 07/16/08

FACE PAINTERS, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA    

FACE PAINTERS, BALLOON TWISTERS, MAGICIANS FOR LARGE EVENTS AND PRIVATE PARTIES Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 07/14/08

Blue Power Ranger    

I AM TRING TO FIND A BLUE POWER RANGER TO DO AN APPERANCE FOR A BIRTHDAY PARTY WE LIVE IN PALM BEACH COUNTY
Posted by dawn; updated 07/14/08

Balloon Twisters In Los Angeles    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 07/14/08

NEED A UNIQUE GIFT FOR A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY?    

At YourCover you can create a personalized BIRTHDAY magazine cover as a gift to commemorate the birthday boy or girl. At YourCover you can create a unique personalized birthday gift to celebrate a 40th, 50th or 75th birthday (or any birthday between 1 and 101!). A ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 07/14/08

ELMO BIRTHDAY PARTY     (4 replies)

I need a Elmo character for a birthday party (2 years old) in Cleveland Ohio.
Posted by Chelle; updated 07/14/08

Unique Party Favors-Photo Viewer Telescope Pictures    

Check out these very unique photographic favors for your party. Telescope picture viewer. We will put your own photo into the "Scope" decorate them to match your party and ship them to you. Each scope comes with a personalize tag. We are offering a summer special of ...
Posted by Gail Garriss; updated 07/14/08

Power Rangers    

Does anyone have a contact for power rangers to do a birthday party appearance in the milwaukee or waukesha wisconsin area?
Posted by lynn; updated 07/14/08

!3th Birthday Sleepover!    

My 13th birthday is coming up real soon and i want to have a sleepover with a few of my close friends. I have know idea what games and food to have. I also want a colour theme, what should i do? Please help!!
Posted by Tori; updated 07/15/08

Debut Party Program     (20 replies)

Please send me a sample copy of script for program for a debutant`s party. My cousin is having her party in 2 months and we need a guide to her birthday party program. Thank you in advance.
Posted by em; updated 07/15/08

Rent-A-Pony     (4 replies)

I`m curious to know how much it would be to rent a pony for an hour in July ? -- it`s my daughters 1st birthday and i thought it would be nice to surprise her and the kids with a pony ride.
Posted by sara; updated 07/15/08

**Dj"s ...@ 8 1 8 - 2 4 2 - 3 6 3 7 ...    

Thanx! "BrO! Visit our page for more info: Brother Entertainment - DJs in Los Angeles
Posted by *BrO!; updated 07/15/08