12 Year Old Birthday Party    

HELP!!! its my 12th birth day this month (september) and im having a sleep over...and i dont know what to do to entertian them plaese help! oh ya and were all boys.
Posted by daylon; updated 09/04/09

Spiderman Character    

Hi, I`m trying to find a spiderman character to come to my son`s birthday party in Reidsville, Ga. If you`re not able I was wondering if you might have any info to help me find a solution to my problem. Thanks, Domanek
Posted by Domanek; updated 09/04/09

Hosting A Debut Party    

Please help me. I was tasked to host the debut party (semi-formal)of my husband`s niece. Please send me naman sample program, opening prayer and other details. Please. Thanks
Posted by Anna; updated 09/03/09

Script & Ideas For 18th Bday    

Pls send me acopy of sample scripts & programs for the debut..my sis would be turning 18th this coming sept 30..and the party theme is luau party..we dont have any ides for that..can u give us suggestions..we don`t like the conventional debut party..we want something ...
Posted by elinor kirsten; updated 09/03/09

CHILDREN'S CHARACTERS IN NORTH CAROLINA    

PREMIUM KID`S ENTERTAINMENT NORTH CAROLINA`S BEST CHARACTERS GAME SHOW THEME PARTIES JONAS BROTHERS IMPERSONATORS On Location at your event in Charlotte NC! School Assembly ~ Private Parties ~ Birthdays ~ Corporate Events ~ Fundraisers ~ Festivals Superstar ...
Posted by Robert; updated 09/04/09

HOST A FUN MURDER MYSTERY PARTY FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY    

CORPORATE MURDER MYSTERY DINNER THEATRE MURDER MYSTERY WITH PROFESSIONAL ACTORS/ACTRESS`ES FABULOUS KID`S MYSTERY ENTERTAINMENT BEST MURDER MYSTERY PARTIES IN DALLAS In Your Home - or - On Location Anywhere in Dallas! Schools ~ Private Parties ~ Birthdays ~ ...
Posted by My Mystery Party; updated 09/04/09

Dora Cake    

I`m looking for Dora`s friends edible character may someone help please, my niece 2nd b-day to go on cake
Posted by Sandy; updated 09/03/09

Santa Claus In Los Angeles    

Jolly, authentic looking Santa Claus for your upcoming event! You receive a discount if you mention tht you saw us on the Internet!! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 09/02/09

Dora Mascot     (3 replies)

We carry any mascot that you can think of.
Posted by Quality Mascots; updated 09/03/09

Children's Entertainment In Los Angeles    

Fun, Hula Dancers for kids parties! Includes a performance, teaching the kids simple Hula steps, games, & Hawaiian themed face painting. Mention that you saw us on the Internet, & you get a discount! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 09/03/09

**Adorable Birthday Party Clowns-The Best!    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange-Southern California only!!! Our rates are $99-$125 for a full 1 hour show! We have the most adorable clowns since 1987! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 09/03/09

Staff Member 85 And 86/Kitchen Boy    

Hello my name is Corey Mclaughlin and I was staff at mikan recro during 85 and 86 looking to contact anyone during that time form here in the USA or Camp of America please reach me
Posted by Corey McLaughlin; updated 09/03/09

Enchanting,Beautiful Princess Party Characters-The Best    

SGV, Parts: Orange County, Inland Empire Always Just for Fun has been providing the most amazing princess characters in the entertainment industry since 1987. Our professional princesses will make your event very special. She will do fairytale games, face painting ...

**SPONGEBOB PARTY CHARACTER OR COSTUME RENTAL**    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! WE DO NOT RENT OUT-OF-STATE ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Spongebob party character to come to your party and ...

Its Party Time! Time To Call Happyfaces Minneapolis    

For the face painting pros in the Twin Cities, metro area, do call Happyfaces. Great rates, fast, fun and affordable. All ages, all occasions. Birthday parties, corporate and special events. Ask about balloon twisters, costume characters, magic, moon walks, digital ...
Posted by lora; updated 08/31/09

NATIONWIDE EVENTS GROUP - LASER GIFTS - PHOTO - VIDEO    

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS AND PHOTO FAVORS INSTANT PHOTO PORTRAIT KEEPSAKES DIGITAL VIDEOGRAPHY On-Location at your event - Nationwide Bar/Bat Mitzvahs - Weddings - Corporate Events - Private Parties Every special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 08/31/09

Host A Fun Murder Mystery Party!    

Www.MyMysteryParty.com is the #1 spot on the web for murder mystery parties and scavenger hunts. You can instantly download your game or order a custom prepared boxed set for your next event! Visit our page for more info: My Mystery Party
Posted by My Mystery Party; updated 09/01/09

Dont Have A Clue Wat 2 Do 4 My 13ht ??????    

Im turning 13 in a few months and dont hav a clue wat 2 do ... I wan2 do sumink querky that every1 will remember and that i could invite girls and guys 2 please help Thanks Liv x
Posted by Liv x; updated 09/01/09

Dora The Explorer     (2 replies)

Hi Im from Brooklyn, NY. Id like to rent a dora the eplorer performer for my daughers birthday party on May 30. Id like to know the cost and discounts.
Posted by Lisa; updated 09/01/09

13 Year Old Partys     (2 replies)

I need ideas on what to things to do late at night in your house with your friends at a sleepover with 3 other people and plus me so someone please reply!!
Posted by laura; updated 09/01/09

Balloon Twister In Palis Verdes    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 09/01/09

Hannah Montana Impersanetor    

Looking for Hannah Montana impersanator for my daughter 6th birthday. I live in NY. I need to get some prices and whats included. Please contact me Thanks
Posted by Senada; updated 09/01/09

Buy One Item Get 2nd Of Equal Or Lesser Value 1/2 Off    

All Centerpieces & favors are hand painted & personalized to your every detail and at a great price. All pictures are just examples not what you are limited to by any means. Email me anytime I am happy to help! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 09/01/09

GOLD CHIAVARI CHAIRS FOR RENT $4.00    

Orange County- $4.00 each Gold Chiavari Chair w/ ivory cushion...price includes delivery, set up and pick up fees. Visit our page for more info: Elegant Chiavari Chairs Rentals $4.00 Each Chair
Posted by juanita; updated 09/01/09

Female Little Person Stripper Needed    

I am looking for a female little person stripper for November 7th for a 30th birthday party for my brother in Hernando Beach FL. Please let me know if anyone knows anyone. Thanks!
Posted by Kristi Drab; updated 09/02/09