Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games

Help!!!

I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that you can play with prizes, no boardgames!!!! Please anyone who has an idea please write back!!!

Thanks,
Becca
Posted by Becca; updated 11/07/06

I was camping with a few o my friends and there are some great games. It`s sort of thike wrestleing. 2 people stand near each other and they each have a sleeping bag over there head (the foot part is on ur head) and u try to knock the other person down.(u can`t see them)
Posted by katie; updated 11/08/06

Try Spin the Bottle (Truth or Dare), buy some cheap make up and give out prizes to the person who can give the best makeover, you could also buy Bonds t-shirts /singlets and decorate them with fabric paints.

You might also like to visit this site: www.party411.com/birthday-slumbergames.html
Posted by Nikki; updated 11/08/06

Well my birthday is a couple weeks and i dont know what to do! im turning 15 and i thought about going to santa cruz, CA and invite 3 of my friends and get dressed up and go to dinner then back to hotel and play some games and the next day go to the ocen then home, but my problem is that may be expensive and if i could do that i dont know of any games, so if u could give ideas or game ideas you wold be a HUGE help! thank you,
Jenna
Posted by Jenna; updated 11/19/06

Becca go on the internet and try to find games that you can play im in the process of doing that at the moment to and we are all the same age i do know a fun game that makes a lot of people laugh - it is called Brush Up call people and tell them to bring all diferent kinds of toothpaste when they arrive make all of your guest vote ehch one they like best.
Posted by shelbie; updated 02/14/07

Hey dont stress just think of u and ur friends and think of what u like 2 do and if u need more help just google!
Posted by NaNa; updated 09/30/07

Hiyahh, iim havin da same problem, but what we r doin izz :

Makeovas (ever popular)
Catwalk
Nailpainting

And Ever Popular

The Mix - This works by, whenever yhoo hav some thing too eat (seriously anythin, popcorn, ice cream, chips, crisps,coke, lemonade, milk any food or drink) chuck a bit of it into a big plastic bowl. Then, get something too mush it all together (a potato masher works best) and mix it up and mush it up, then play classic dares, but have another option, Either do the dare, or eat a spoonful of the mix :S,, seriously, it makes the dares better, coz yhoo can make the dares worse, and they r more likely too do it!!!
Posted by SuziiBaybii; updated 02/11/08

Try torch tag (getting drk) 1 person stands in the middle of the room with a torch on a sleeping bag. Th sleeping bag is home. They count to 45 while evry 1 hides they have to go around the room tryin to find evry 1 with the torch but evry 1 has to reach the sleeping bag before getting caught or they are out.
Posted by Emily; updated 09/12/08

Hey i feel u. My B-day is on wed but my poarty is in a week i have a good game! You tell all the girls to bring some makeup from home if they can or u get your mom`s! You tell them they have to put it on in 30 seconds with no mirrors. Put some guys in it to it will be awesome!!!!
Posted by rekik; updated 10/05/08

Dear Becca, I am in the same situation as you . I thought of an idea . It is carry an egg across the room on a spoon in high heels. Do you think it is a good idea? Please respond Evelyn
Posted by Evelyn; updated 01/29/09

OMG thats really funny! Im having my 12th birthday as a sleepover too....some games that im having are musical chairs and hot potato (the classic oldies) THATS WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU!!! (which is a game where you spin a flashlight and whoever the light lands on has to say something good about everyone at the party. Its really fun and a huge ego boost.) Watergun hide and seek, Drawing a face without looking, Who am I, pillowfights, truth or dare, the commercial game (which is like you pick an object and someone has 30 seconds to make a commercial about it, colors, a noodle joust in the pool(which is played on one of those inflatable boats in a pool and you "joust with noodles until someone falls off the boat), freeze dance with really loud music, and just beach volleyball in the water lol

Hope i helped and you guys have fun!! -Rosalie
Posted by Rosalie; updated 07/17/09