CHILDREN'S CHARACTER ENTERTAINMENT NORTH CAROLINA    

PREMIUM KID`S ENTERTAINMENT NORTH CAROLINA`S BEST CHARACTERS GAME SHOW THEME PARTIES JONAS BROTHERS IMPERSONATORS On Location at your event in Charlotte NC! School Assembly ~ Private Parties ~ Birthdays ~ Corporate Events ~ Fundraisers ~ Festivals Superstar ...
Posted by Robert; updated 09/16/09

Debut Script    

Please send me a script for a debut party.
Posted by pam; updated 09/16/09

My 13th Birthday, Respond ASAP,!    

Heyy ppl, look. I need help with this, my birthday is on Oct, 16th. And i have to have an AWSOME party. I want everyone to be talkin about it,! if you can give me any ideas, thatll be great. Right now, all i have is, back yard party, music, food, glow sticks. Haha, ...
Posted by Casey; updated 09/15/09

Debut Party Program    

Pls send me a copy of a debut party program complete with entourage of the debutant. Plus the punchlines to use an an MC. Tnx a lot1
Posted by Maricel Pricilla; updated 09/15/09

Ladies!!! HOST A SPA PARTY For Your Birthday    

HOSTE A SPA PARTY for your 40th BIRTHDAY.. Or any occasion. We serve adults and teens. Why not add spa services to your next event... It`s easy.. We travel to you At your home office or hotel suite We offer Massage, facials, manicures, pedicures and personal ...
Posted by Regina; updated 09/16/09

NAIL ART Artists And MASSAGE For Kids Spa Parties!    

DoorstepDaySpa.com 310-548-3278 or 562-673-7660 (text capable) Host a Spa party for your tween or teen.... We go to you. Serving the entire Los Angeles, Orange County and Inland Empire areas. Visit our page for more info: The Doorstep Day Spa
Posted by Regina; updated 09/16/09

Rent SpongBob Costume     (1 reply)

Hi. I know that this is a short notice but in bad need to rent a adult costume of spong bob not having the head show.i live in Fontana CA please let me know a price and if it can be sent to me by mail. His party is this sat the 19th sorry for the short notice can any ...
Posted by trudy; updated 09/14/09

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL****    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY!! WE DO NOT RENT OUT OF STATE! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Elmo party character to come to your party and ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 09/14/09

18th Birthday Party Program Script    

Pls...i need ur help, kindly send me a guidelines on hoe to host a debut, i need an idea, pls do me a favor... I am badly needed it...
Posted by noel; updated 09/15/09

CHILDREN'S PARTY ENTERTAINMENT THEME PARTIES MIAMI    

PREMIUM KID`S ENTERTAINMENT SOUTH FLORIDA`S BEST CHARACTERS GAME SHOW THEME PARTIES JONAS BROTHERS IMPERSONATORS On Location at your event in South Florida! School Assembly ~ Private Parties ~ Birthdays ~ Corporate Events ~ Fundraisers ~ Festivals Superstar ...
Posted by Robert; updated 09/15/09

CHILDREN'S CHARACTER ENTERTAINMENT NORTH CAROLINA    

PREMIUM KID`S ENTERTAINMENT NORTH CAROLINA`S BEST CHARACTERS GAME SHOW THEME PARTIES JONAS BROTHERS IMPERSONATORS On Location at your event in Charlotte NC! School Assembly ~ Private Parties ~ Birthdays ~ Corporate Events ~ Fundraisers ~ Festivals Superstar ...
Posted by Robert; updated 09/15/09

Face Painters In Santa Monica    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 09/15/09

Elmo Costume Character     (1 reply)

Hi I am looking for a Elmo costume character for my Granddaughter`s birthday party, I live in NY, Rockland Co., can you help me with my search, Thank you
Posted by James; updated 09/15/09

Beware Of Vendor Amazing Characters&Kids Characters     (1 reply)

I am writing this as I was horrified by one of the vendors. They go by Amazing Character or Kids Characters to You or Kids Characters. Site is www.character-visits.com and they have a few numbers from 866.611.6699 to 866.333.2623. I called to get information on ...
Posted by Unhappy Customer; updated 09/15/09

Dora, Elmo, Disney Characters, Strawberry Shortcake    

Hand Painted & Personalized to your themes, colors, designs. A must see. All pictures are examples only - not what you are limited to by any means - the sky is the limit! Email me anytime I am happy to help. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 09/13/09

HOST A MURDER MYSTERY DINNER PARTY    

CORPORATE MURDER MYSTERY DINNER THEATRE MURDER MYSTERY WITH PROFESSIONAL ACTORS/ACTRESS`ES FABULOUS KID`S MYSTERY ENTERTAINMENT BEST MURDER MYSTERY PARTIES IN DALLAS In Your Home - or - On Location Anywhere in Dallas! Schools ~ Private Parties ~ Birthdays ~ ...
Posted by My Mystery Party; updated 09/13/09

Party In October Really Sucks Turing 14    

I need ideas 4 an October b-day really it gets 2 cold i hate it! & Iowa is the most borin state in the u.s. I want 2 have a big party but my neighbors r the eldlerly really I have 38 days a little over a month but it will go by so fast im turing 14 . No lame ideas & ...
Posted by courtney; updated 09/13/09

Hannah Montana Impersonators    

Hi! i am in need of a hannah montana impersonator for my niece forth birthday party.. I am located in cleveland ohio.. If anyone could help out i`d greatly appreciate it! thank you ^-^
Posted by kat; updated 09/13/09

Looking For A Jacob Impersonater From Twilight    

Looking for a jacob from the movie twilight look alike for my daughters birthday party for sep 19 2009 i live in whittier ca . Please send pics and price
Posted by ruben gomez; updated 09/13/09

Balloon Twisters In Los Angeles    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 09/14/09

The Sweet Recipe For Successful Events!    

New Jersey Massage Therapy is the premier provider for all On-Site Corporate Massage, Trade Show Massage And Event Massage services. "An easy, convenient and affordable way to make a positive, lasting Impression on your staff, clients, attendees and guests." ...
Posted by Billy Rothlein; updated 09/14/09

Marilyn Monroe Look Alike In Los Angeles    

Award winning, Charleen Haynes as Marilyn Monroe! She can meet n` greet, sing, do a comedy roast for your event and more! Birthdays, corporate events, grand openings and any other event. Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 09/14/09

Elmo For Hire Minneapolis Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

For the face painting pros in the Twin Cities, metro area, do call Happyfaces. Great rates, fast, fun and affordable. All ages, all occasions. Birthday parties, corporate and special events. Ask about balloon twisters, costume characters, magic, moon walks, digital ...
Posted by Lora; updated 09/14/09

Trash Can Birthday Decorations     (1 reply)

HELP!!! My son is turning 3 and he loves anything that has to do with garbage, garbage cans, and the garbage man. I have looked all over the Internet and I have not been able to find anything. Does anyone have any ideason where I can buy gargabe birthday decorations? I ...
Posted by Amy; updated 09/14/09

Looking For Dominican Cake For Birthday    

I love Dominican cake and have had it when I lived in Tampa, FL. BUT I live in Hickory, NC and really would like to see if anyone knows of someone who makes the DOMINICAN CAKE (pineapple)... Even if I have to look out of the Hickory area, I dont mind.... If anyone has ...
Posted by SP; updated 09/14/09