Espresso & Tea Catering    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering 614-259-3180 Serving Columbus, OH since 2000 Success is a choice, choose the best! Latte’ 2 a Tea would like to contribute to your events success! Latte’ 2 a Tea brings a co
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 09/09/09

CHILDRENS CHARACTER ENTERTAINMENT NORTH CAROLINA    

PREMIUM KID`S ENTERTAINMENT NORTH CAROLINA`S BEST CHARACTERS GAME SHOW THEME PARTIES JONAS BROTHERS IMPERSONATORS On Location at your event in Charlotte NC! School Assembly ~ Private Parties ~ Birthdays ~ Corporate Events ~ Fundraisers ~ Festivals Superstar ...
Posted by Robert; updated 09/09/09

TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME & BUMBLE BEE-The Best!    

SGV, Parts: LA & Orange, Inland Empire-Southern California only! No out-of-state services! We are the original company who brought you Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee. These are custom made, high end costumes. We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 09/08/09

B-DAY PARTY    

I NEED AN ELMO CHARACTOR, FOR MY GRAND SON`S B-DAY PARTY ON SEPT 19TH IN BOCA RATON FL
Posted by JOE BACCARO; updated 09/08/09

Dj Lance Costume    

Where did you find the costume? Ive been looking with no luck. Thank you for your help.
Posted by erik; updated 09/08/09

RE: A Sample Program And Script For The MC At A Debut    

Hi, I need help on creating a program for my sister`s 18th birthday party! I would also need a sample script or just a basic script for that kind of party. I would much appreciate it if you can make and send me one. Thank You. Hope to hearing from you
Posted by sha; updated 09/09/09

SCRIPT AND PROGRAME FOR DEBUT     (1 reply)

I am going to host a debut... I need a script plz...
Posted by weng; updated 09/08/09

18th Bday Program    

Pls. Send me a traditional 18th birthday program
Posted by Badette; updated 09/07/09

CHILDRENS CHARACTER ENTERTAINMENT NORTH CAROLINA    

PREMIUM KID`S ENTERTAINMENT NORTH CAROLINA`S BEST CHARACTERS GAME SHOW THEME PARTIES JONAS BROTHERS IMPERSONATORS On Location at your event in Charlotte NC! School Assembly ~ Private Parties ~ Birthdays ~ Corporate Events ~ Fundraisers ~ Festivals Superstar ...
Posted by Robert; updated 09/08/09

JONAS BROTHERS IMPERSONATORS MIAMI FLORIDA    

PREMIUM KID`S ENTERTAINMENT SOUTH FLORIDA`S BEST CHARACTERS GAME SHOW THEME PARTIES JONAS BROTHERS IMPERSONATORS On Location at your event in South Florida! School Assembly ~ Private Parties ~ Birthdays ~ Corporate Events ~ Fundraisers ~ Festivals Superstar ...
Posted by Robert; updated 09/08/09

Balloon Twisters In Santa Monica    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 09/08/09

Help! I Need A Trackless Race Car     (2 replies)

I need a trackless race car for my sons 2nd birthday party. It look like the trackless train. The party will be held in atlanta ga on oct.25, 2009.
Posted by Malika; updated 09/08/09

I Need Ideas 4 My 13th Birthday Party!     (6 replies)

Im turning 13 VERY soon i have no idea what to do for it i dont no if i should invite my close mates or just everybody i no! either way im totally clueless please help!
Posted by jess; updated 09/08/09

Hanna Montana    

Looking for a Hanna Montana Impersonator for my daughter party. Reside in Cleveland Ohio. Please contact me if your out there!!!
Posted by roshawn; updated 09/08/09

JONAS BROTHERS IMPERSONATORS MIAMI FLORIDA    

PREMIUM KID`S ENTERTAINMENT SOUTH FLORIDA`S BEST CHARACTERS GAME SHOW THEME PARTIES JONAS BROTHERS IMPERSONATORS On Location at your event in South Florida! School Assembly ~ Private Parties ~ Birthdays ~ Corporate Events ~ Fundraisers ~ Festivals Superstar ...
Posted by Robert; updated 09/05/09

CHILDRENS PARTY ENTERTAINMENT MIAMI FLORIDA    

Posted by Robert; updated 09/05/09

My 17th Juicy Couture Birthday Extravagnza     (1 reply)

I am throwing a 17th birthday party, the theme is juicy couture because i love pink and everything they have. If you have any ideas to add to this it would be helpful... I need help with a grand entrance, table,favors,decorations, centerpiece,balloons,etc everything ...
Posted by Nadia; updated 09/05/09

Need A Hand For Daughter's 18th Birthday    

My daughter`s 18th birthday will be this coming October 10.. I really got no idea on how her party will be going through.. I hope you can help by sending a sample program, script or anything that could possibly give me idea on taking everything in place... Thank you so ...
Posted by bambie; updated 09/05/09

1st Birthday Party    

Hello : Im looking for a yo gabba gabba characters in houston for the first week of October.
Posted by elizabeth; updated 09/06/09

Teen Party Games {Co-Ed}     (2 replies)

Hey Ya`ll, Mi friend n i r gona have a combined b-day party so it`s gonna b huge {round 125 kids invited} sooo we neeed kissing gamesn stuff. Please help we`re down here in l,ville GA n not many exciting things happen here so we want it 2 b tha party of the year!!! ...
Posted by BrItTaNy; updated 09/06/09

Backyardigans     (1 reply)

I`m looking for the backyardigans characters for My two daugthers birthday in July 4th In harrisburg pennsylvania? Can you help me?
Posted by Patricia; updated 09/06/09

Emcee For A 60 Day Ice Skating Event    

Crystal Ice Skating is presenting an outdoor Ice Skating event in Long Beach, CA from Oct. 30, to Jan 17 and looking for a host to manage our music and announcement booth during the operation of the event. .
Posted by Mitch Darwish; updated 09/07/09

Dora The Explorer     (2 replies)

My daughter will turn three January 2010 and she loves Dora. We would like the character to visit her at the party in Hamden, CT or if you are in the New York area that would work too. Please advise. Thanks.
Posted by Monique; updated 09/07/09

Debut Party     (1 reply)

I am invited to be an emcee of debut party.could you give some samples of script of said party?
Posted by vaneza; updated 09/07/09

Debut Program Of Activities     (1 reply)

URGENT!!! I was assigned to be the EMCEE/COORDINATOR of my friend`s debut next week. I need to present a program of activities in the said debut party and i need a exactly script on every scene. Please help & advise the program of activities during such event from ...
Posted by myles; updated 09/07/09