CHILDREN’S PARTY CHARACTERS,IMPERSONATORS ENTERTAINMENT

Offering ‘The Best for Less” since 1987 and the LARGEST selection in Southern California! Serving: SGV, Parts of OC, LA, Inland Empire
All of our characters are in high demand because they ‘look like the character’ our costumes are exceptional, they give a great performance, they are on time, they are professional and they love children! Compare us to the other companies and see the difference. Customer service is #1. See why our clients call us back year after year and why they refer all their friends to us!
Our website is updated weekly with new pictures of our performers in action and updated costumes. Our references are unsurpassed and always current. Our princesses are beautiful, our superhero’s are athletic, and our cartoon characters are adorable! We offer: All Princess Characters, Popular Superhero’s, Adorable Cartoon Mascot Characters, Children’s Friendly Clowns, Magicians & Wizards for all ages, Pony Rides, Petting Zoos, Face Painters, Balloon Twisters, Jugglers, Gamemaster-Company Picnics, Grand Openings, Holiday Parties, REAL BEARDED Santa’s, Fortune Tellers, Cinderella Carriage and much, much more!!!
CHECK OUR SERVICES:
*Beautiful costumes & wigs. Our crowns are real not plastic, we have real boots, not boot covers, we have custom made one-of-a-kind costumes (check out our Transformers) or order high end costumes and add to them to make them really stand out. Our wigs are custom ordered high quality. We own a costume rental company so we have over 2,000 costumes available to create your perfect character!
*The character to look perfect, and be the best for my child. Not young teens or older performers. Also, our princesses are ‘just the right size’ and our superhero’s are in top shape, athletic built.
*The best price for my budget. Quality at the lowest prices. Some companies are offering discounts to bring in more business during the slower summer months. We do offer discounts for an appearance only but we do have a waiting list for our performance shows almost every weekend.
*A full one hour show with the character in the costume the entire show. Some companies do offer shows where the performer comes in to do the face painting, games, balloons or magic, then leaves to change into the costume and returns to finish the show.
*A guarantee that the performer selected will be the one that comes to my party. Not just a ‘sample’ picture of the character on their website and you get something completely different. There are some companies that have not updated their pictures in over a year.
*A fun filled show with games, song & dance, action playtime, face painting, balloons, story telling, gift and more.
*My performer to arrive on time! What a concept. We don’t arrive an hour late and we call the night before to confirm your performer so you don’t have to worry.
*When I call the office I want someone to answer the phones and not an answering machine or someone to return my calls right away!
*I want the company to provide references. Not references from a year ago or a letter thanking them for doing charity work. References are based on paid services and should be updated and current.
*I want to hire directly not a ‘sub-contracted’ performer. Most companies who hire sub-contracted performers, call around until they find what you want. Who knows what you will get and if they can’t they call you at the last minute telling you that they couldn’t find anyone, then you don’t have a performer! Your child is the one who will be disappointed. It’s so sad but very true, we get many calls at the last minute from customers who had their performer cancel. Many times we are booked out but we try to help or refer, it’s all about the birthday child!
We believe that being ‘the best’ means being able to maintain high standards of customer service over many years with repeat business and referrals. We have in-house performers who only work for our company. With so many available to choose from, the client gets what they want.
Call us: 909-598-3119 or 626-419-6933. Website: www.alwaysjustforfun.com Email: justforfun@alwaysjustforfun.com. Looking forward to helping you make your child’s party the best ever!

Visit our page for more info: Always Just For Fun Entertainment

Posted by Just for Fun; updated 07/25/09