Hannah Montana Impersonator

Hello everyone! i am a Hannah Impersonator... I live in Philadelphia and will travel... I do a full show with games and a dance lesson, make-up and much more that lasts about 45 min! I also impersonate Christina Aguilera, Faith Hill and many others and have been in the industry for over 8 years.
Posted by Christina; updated 10/09/08

Hi there! i am in need of a hanna montana look a like for my daughters 4th birthday party in boston. How do i get in touch with you if your intrested..
Posted by nicole; updated 11/11/08

Hi I`m looking for a Hannah Montana impersonator for my daughter`s 9th birthday.I am in Cleveland,Ohio.Please contact me if your interested.
Posted by Quiana W; updated 01/23/09

Hi,
Looking for a Hannah impersonator for my daughters 6th birthday -
In Brooklyn...
Please let me know your info.
Thanks!
Posted by Julie; updated 03/03/09

Hi Julie,

Still need a performer for your party?

We have contacts in the Brooklyn area who perform as character look-a-likes or impersonators.

Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to: keith@rhkentertainment.com

Bonus! Need Discounted Party Favors, such as plates, cups, napkins, etc.

Copy & Paste this link: http://rhkentertainment.makesparties.com/Home.aspx

All major U.S. Cities covered.

Atlanta, austin, Baltimore, boston, chicago, cleveland, dallas, denver, houston, las vegas, los angeles, miami, minneapolis, new york, orange co, philadelphia, phoenix, portland, raleigh, sacramento, san diego, seattle, sf bayarea, washington, dc and many more cities

Visit our page for more info: RHK Entertainment

Posted by Keith; updated 03/03/09

Can you email me your pic of hanna and do you come to nyc
Posted by tina; updated 03/19/09

Hi Tina,

What is your email address? You didn`t include it in your posting.

Best bet is to call me at 703-691-8318 or reply to: keith@rhkentertainment.com

Visit our page for more info: RHK Entertainment

Posted by Keith; updated 03/19/09

Hi, Im a Hannah Montana Immitator in New York, i do 10 Songs of your choice, i bring my own music nd mics, gifts and prizes including something special for the birthday girl, games and contests and sing a song with the birthday girl (of her choice).
Posted by Jaclyn; updated 03/19/09

Hi:
Could you give me some details of your Hannah Montana show? Many thanks
Posted by Ciaran; updated 03/26/09

Would you travel to NYC?
Are you available May 16?
How much would it cost?
Thanks
Posted by jennifer; updated 04/01/09

Hi-
I`m looking for a Hannah Montana impersonator to come to Duxbury Mass to perform for my daughter`s 5th b-day.
Posted by Melissa LaGreca; updated 05/01/09

I am interested in having a Hannah Montana Impersonator for my daughters 5th birthday in September in Philadelphia. I was wondering if you have pictures and/or video that you could share with me.
Posted by Nicki Hutton; updated 05/10/09

Hi,

I am a Hannah Montana performer in the Boston area and I would be willing to drive to Duxbury.

Thanks!
Posted by Liz; updated 06/10/09

I am in king of prussia and am in need of a hannah montanna impersonator for my daughters 4th b-day party...
Posted by mike; updated 06/18/09

I am in king of prussia and need an impersonator for my daughters 4th b-day party..

How do i get in contact to schedule something and pricing and all of that stuff..

Hi please contact me and let me know if you travel to long island
Posted by liz; updated 07/20/09

Hey christina, i was reading your post and i was wondering if you could help me out. I do taylor swift impersonations and i was wondering what i need to do inorder to be able to get set up with shows. Are you privately operated or are you with an agency? I could really use your help with how to get started. Thanks!
Posted by Chelsey; updated 07/23/09

I would like to have Hannah Montana character for my 5 years old daughter Birthday which is going to be in East Brunswick NJ. Please let me know if you can do it and pricing by an hour. Thank you.
Posted by Tanya; updated 07/25/09

If you are located in Southern California then check out our amazing Hannah Montana impersonator! Our performers are professionally trained singer/dancer/actors that do a live performance with mic and amp equipment. Plus they look just like Hannah! visit us at www.expressiveparties.com

Visit our page for more info: Expressive Entertainment

Posted by Ashlee; updated 07/27/09

Hello,
I am in need of a Hannah impersonator for 8/29/09 for my daughter`s 5th bday. I live in the baltimore maryland area.
Posted by Tyonne; updated 07/29/09