Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games

Help!!!

I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that you can play with prizes, no boardgames!!!! Please anyone who has an idea please write back!!!

Thanks,
Becca
Posted by Becca; updated 03/19/07

Hi...I have a few ideas that you might like for your sleepover. I`m thinking off the top of my head, hope you like them!

1. Text Message Game: Write ten good abbreviated messages on a piece of paper, just like you would if you were texting someone. Make copies of it and pass out to the girls, whoever decodes all of the messages the fastest wins!

2. Karaoke Idol: Everybody take turns singing their favorite song and somebody judges the performances.

3. America`s Next Top Model Make-up Contest: Pair the girls up in couples, one person does the make-up the other is the Model. Then they get to change places. At the end you all look in the mirrors and laugh at one another deciding whose the best. You can buy lots of inexpensive make-up from Dollar Tree.

4. Penny for your thoughts: Gather around and pass 1 penny out to everyone. One at a time, each girl gives the penny to the other girl that they want to know a secret about. After everyone has had one turn the girl with the most pennies win!

5. Buy an inexpensive white pillow case and permanent colored markers. Let everyone sign their autograph message on it as a keepsake for the party girl.

6. Have the girls make their own pizzas that`s always fun. Buy the dough and sauce, place different toppings in the bowls and have the girls pair up for one pizza dough. Each put the toppings that they want on their side of the dough and pop it in the oven!

Good Luck with everything...
If you need more ideas or have questions...reply

I`m a designer who loves to plan parties and think creatively!
Posted by Tycie; updated 03/20/07

Hi... A reali horrid but good game is to get a carrot and one person starts of with it in their mouth and paces it to the person on their right, however everytime someone drops it they have to take a bite!!! ewwww You can use other foods for this aswell like cucumber and, if your daring Parsnip!!!
Posted by cucumber; updated 05/11/07

Hey! i am 13 and i need help 7 Aug is my party and l need some ideas for a sleepover but there`s ganna be boyz and girlz for the age of 12-15.
Posted by zandalea; updated 08/01/09