My 13th Birthday Party

For my 13th birthday party I bought this really cute outfit with a tiara. I wore a pair of skinny jeans and a pink,mini-skirt on top(It looked suprisingly good on top of a pair of skinny jeans).I had a cream top on and added jewellery ! A tiara is a kind of must have! My mum picked my friends up and we went bowling and after that we came home and ate loads of food.My cake was massive.Then we put some music up loud and danced and played games. I had the party untill late.
For birthday ideas you could go out shopping or to the cinema...bowling....or just do makeovers at home. You could watch a d.v.d at home with popcorn and play musical statues.You can have a really great birthday party without spending ,£200.You can get nice bits and pieces. I know pound-land sell a pack of 60 or 70 cups and plates. You can get a tiara from Claires for £10. Just remember to add lots of chunky bracelets and long beaded jewellery.With my hair, i did a sort of puffy beehive thing at the front and twisted it at the back so the tiara looked good.all together I had about 17 people at my party.It was really fun !
Posted by Rainbow~Dust; updated 08/15/09