**TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME & BUMBLE BEE**    

SGV, Parts: LA & Orange, Inland Empire-Southern California only! No out-of-state services! We are the original company who brought you Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee. These are custom made, high end costumes. We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 09/25/09

CHARACTER IMPERSONATOR, CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT    

We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer the most ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 09/25/09

7th Birthday For My Son    

Hello, i would like to request a party script for my son &th birthday..procedure how to start the 7th candle or whatever gimmick please. Thank you
Posted by joy; updated 09/24/09

Requesting Sample Msge.    

Hi, Could you please send me a sample of an inspirational message for my daughter`s 18th birthday,please! & could you please explain to me the meaning of 18th birthday treasure that included for the debut program ,plz! I hope you can help me in this matter. Thanks & ...
Posted by Marites; updated 09/24/09

The Secret Recipe For Successful Events!    

We provide the highest quality, stress-free solution, Ensuring that your event is a success! New Jersey Massage Therapy is the premier provider for all On-Site Corporate Massage, Trade Show Massage And Event Massage services. "An easy, convenient and ...
Posted by NJ Massage; updated 09/24/09

Hannah Montana Inpersonator    

I am in need of a hannah montana inpersonator for my daugthers birthday party in november if you can help me please contact me and send pictures i am located in charlotte n.c
Posted by rosalind; updated 09/25/09

Jonas Brothers Look-A-Like Concert Miami & USA    

PREMIUM KID`S ENTERTAINMENT SOUTH FLORIDA`S BEST CHARACTERS GAME SHOW THEME PARTIES JONAS BROTHERS IMPERSONATORS On Location at your event in South Florida! School Assembly ~ Private Parties ~ Birthdays ~ Corporate Events ~ Fundraisers ~ Festivals Superstar ...
Posted by Robert; updated 09/23/09

Characters, Face Painters, Princesses North Carolina    

PREMIUM KID`S ENTERTAINMENT NORTH CAROLINA`S BEST CHARACTERS GAME SHOW THEME PARTIES JONAS BROTHERS IMPERSONATORS On Location at your event in Charlotte NC! School Assembly ~ Private Parties ~ Birthdays ~ Corporate Events ~ Fundraisers ~ Festivals Superstar ...

CHILDREN'S PARTY ENTERTAINMENT THEME PARTIES MIAMI    

PREMIUM KID`S ENTERTAINMENT SOUTH FLORIDA`S BEST CHARACTERS GAME SHOW THEME PARTIES JONAS BROTHERS IMPERSONATORS On Location at your event in South Florida! School Assembly ~ Private Parties ~ Birthdays ~ Corporate Events ~ Fundraisers ~ Festivals Superstar ...

For Balloons Twisters, Costume Fun Happfaces.biz    

For the face painting pros in the Twin Cities, metro area, do call Happyfaces. Great rates, fast, fun and affordable. All ages, all occasions. Birthday parties, corporate and special events. Ask about balloon twisters, costume characters, magic, moon walks, digital ...
Posted by Lora; updated 09/23/09

Need To Rent A Cocker Spaniel Costume    

I need a dog costume that looks like a cocker spaniel. It can be buff, black or parti color. I need it for October 17th and 18th. Please help!
Posted by Olga ; updated 09/23/09

Pony    

Hi I am having a party on oct. 17th in oakland, ca. I would like to know how much an hour for a pony.
Posted by Rachel Butler; updated 09/23/09

Children's Entertainment In Long Beach    

Princesses/fairies/butterfly princesses available for kids parties! Lot’s of fun games, music dancing and much more! Mention the Internet, and you get $20.00 off!! Amythest Productions- (818) 970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 09/23/09

Elmo Party In MA    

I`m looking for a Elmo Character for my daughter`s 1st birthday in MA. Close to Boston preferably(will consider outside of Boston for the right price)
Posted by Virginia; updated 09/23/09

18 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas     (3 replies)

I am turning 18 on october 9th and i am trying to find birthday party ideas. I really want to have a party because it will be one of the last chances i get to spend with my high school friends before we move on in life. The ideas dont even have to be themes they can ...
Posted by Krissy; updated 09/22/09

My Son 1st Bday Party    

Hello, i was tryna get sum prices of 2 characters and a clown...The 2 characters are spongebob...and a backyardigan...
Posted by Alyia; updated 09/22/09

Balloon Twisters In The San Fernando Valley    

Charli Haynes, balloon twister extraordinaire available for events. Get both face painting & balloon animals for the price of one!! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 09/22/09

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL****    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY!! WE DO NOT RENT OUT OF STATE! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Elmo party character to come to your party and ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 09/22/09

**Enchanting & Beautiful Princess Party Characters    

Our beautiful ‘young’ ladies look the part from head to toe. Each party is special and each performance is customized for your child. Ask about our ‘Singing Princess’. We offer: Special games for girls only or organized games for boys and girls, our special ‘How to be ...

Children's Characters In Santa Monica    

Halloween Characters! Witches, Dracula & much more for your event or children’s party! Mention that you saw us on the Internet & you get $20.00 off! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 09/22/09

**FACE PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS-CHILDREN’S PARTIES    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORINA ONLY!!! **************************************** Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special ...

Birthdays Are Better - Mobile Spa Party At Home    

NEED A GREAT IDEA FOR A GIRLS NIGHT IN PARTY? Host a spa party at your location..... Schedule a MAssage, manicure and pedicure party at your location. No driving = No Stress and overall will cost you less, time & energy. SPECIAL: FALL "GIRLS NIGHT IN" Spa Party ...
Posted by Regina; updated 09/22/09

**PONY RIDES & PETTING ZOOS-THE BEST FOR LESS**    

SGV, Parts: LA,Orange,Inland Empire Since 1987 offering the largest selection in town. We offer pony rides with themes such as: Princess, cowboy or party standard. We offer pony rides and ponies sweeps. Our petting zoos are wonderful with assorted barnyard animals ...

PROGRAM FOR DEBUT PARTY    

Can you please send some sample program for a debut party? My cousin is having a debut party in november.. I badly needed a sample program for it.. Thanks in advance..
Posted by kaye-cee; updated 09/22/09

Debut Program    

I was asked to be the emcee for a debut party. Can you please send me a complete program. I really need to prepare and will look forward to receive a response from you. Thanks so much! I hope you`Ll send me a complete debut program the soonest time possible.
Posted by Ma. Luisa E. Cus; updated 09/23/09