Dippin Dots Ice Cream    

Serve Dippin Dots Ice Cream at your wedding! Dippin Dots is fresh ice cream that has been cryogenically frozen to produce its unique look and taste. And all Dippin Dots flavors are Kosher! For more information, please contact us at 973-478-3687 Visit our ...
Posted by Dippin Dots; updated 03/13/11

Wonderful Wedding Centerpieces    

Be sure to check out Panache On Glass for all of your Centerpiece, favor and gift needs. Browse the site and find the "style" of items that you are looking for and then WE work with YOU to create the design you would like on your item. The designs that are shown on ...
Posted by Panache On Glass; updated 03/12/11

FEATHERS     (1 reply)

I need Ostrich feathers if anyone have feathers that I can purchase.....need white ones
Posted by Karen; updated 03/12/11

Candy Buffet Package Special!    

Candy Buffet Table Package 7 - 7" Candy Jars* 70 - 4" Candy Jars With Custom Design or Monogram Regularly 595.00 Sale Price 525.00 Visit our page for more info: Panache On Glass

Custom Design Sand Ceremony Sets    

Be sure to check out Panache On Glass for your specialized Sand Ceremony Sets - custom designed to all themes with the special Panache touch! Visit our page for more info: Panache On Glass

RENT SPADEX LIGHTED OSTRICH FEATHER CENTERPIECES    

We have several Lighted Ostrich Feather Spandex Centerpieces for rent. You may pick out your spandex from over 40 different colors. You may also mix and match your feathers. Our feathers are top notch and are anywhere between 18-22" long. Please visit : ...
Posted by Trish; updated 03/12/11

The Quintessential Bachelorette Party In San Diego    

It`s almost wedding season again here in Encinitas. Have you been looking for ideas on hosting a special bridal shower for your friend or daughter? Of course there`s typical bridal shower parties like lingerie parties, exotic dancer parties and the traditional bridal ...
Posted by Chef Pharrell; updated 03/11/11

Used Wedding Catering Equipment For Sale     (1 reply)

I have pictures available for those who requested them. Please send me your email address so I can forward to you. I have silver platters, fountain, 2 sets of candleabras, chafers, 50+place setting dinnerware, Bunn coffee makers(3), glasses: wine, margarita, champayne, ...
Posted by Tammy; updated 03/12/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PERSONALIZED FAVORS - CHEAP.·´¯).·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for personalized wedding, birthday and special event favors, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Custom lollipops, custom favor jars, personalized favor boxes, custom ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/12/11

Wedding Dinner - Guests Pay     (4 replies)

I`m wracking my brain, trying to figure out how to word this on my invitations. This is a VERY small wedding - only 12 guests and they`re all extended family. What is the best way to word this, where the guests will know they`ll be paying for their own meal? Thanks!
Posted by Laura; updated 03/11/11

Champagne Dress-Ups     (1 reply)

Hi everyone, I am trying to locate patterns for a tuxedo and bride dress-up for champagne bottles. I`m also trying to find the vest dress-up also. I`ve searched through the web but I see that you can only buy them already made. Does anyone know where I can find such ...
Posted by Edda; updated 03/11/11

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS w/ MMS, UPrint, Simulcast and Twitter--C    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * ENGRAVE-IT PLUS * * * When you upgrade Engrave-It to Engrave-It Plus, you receive 6 additional services: ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 03/11/11

Dippin Dots Ice Cream    

Have Dippin Dots Ice Cream served at your wedding. Dippin Dots is fresh ice cream that has been cryogenically frozen to produce its unique look and taste. And Dippin Dots are Kosher. We also have Parve flavors upon request. For more information, please contact ...
Posted by Dippin Dots; updated 03/12/11

LASER ENGRAVED GREEN SCREEN DOG TAGS-PHOTO+ENGRAVING IN 14 SECON    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 03/12/11

WEDDING CHAIR BACK COOVER AND BLACK BOWS    

WANTED APP` 200 WHITE CHAIR BACK COVERS WITH OGANZER BLACK BOWS . USED -2ND HAND AND IN GOOD CLEAN CONDITION BASED IN uk
Posted by JOY; updated 03/11/11

WEDDING OFFICIANT CENTRAL NJ    

Serving all of NJ. NJ weddingceremony.com
Posted by Anthony; updated 03/11/11

Wedding Card Box    

Does anyone have an idea for a hollywood theme box for our wedding cards???
Posted by pat rakowiecki; updated 03/10/11

ONE OF A KIND CENTERPIECES    

Be sure to check out Panache On Glass for all of your Centerpiece, favor and gift needs. Browse the site and find the "style" of items that you are looking for and then WE work with YOU to create the design you would like on your item. The designs that are shown on ...
Posted by Panache On Glass; updated 03/10/11

Unique Wedding Vases    

Posted by Panache On Glass; updated 03/10/11

Wedding Makeup Artist    

Let Jswift image consultant turn you into cinderella for that special day. Call for a free consultation! And receive a free makeover on us! Visit our page for more info: Jswift
Posted by sheryl stewart; updated 03/10/11

240 Chair Covers, Only $1.50 Each!     (2 replies)

I have beautiful Linen LIke chair covers, white. I have 240 of them and can sell them all for $353.60 or $1.50 each. Please let me know if you are interested... Thanks!
Posted by Melissa; updated 03/11/11

SNAP. ENGRAVE. POP. PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS ENGRAVED IN 14 SECO    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 03/10/11

PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS ENGRAVED IN 14 SECONDS...100% AUTOMATED    

ANY SHAPE METAL PLASMA CUT AND LASER ENGRAVED AT YOUR EVENT    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * PLASMA CUT SHAPES AND LOGOS * * * Plasma cut and engrave any shape logo, shape or names out of metal with ...

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PAPER LANTERNS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC.·´¯).·    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for round paper lanterns, and lighting for paper lanterns, wedding paper lanterns for the lowest prices, and 20,000 wedding and event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. White lanterns, and chinese paper lanterns of ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/11/11