Wedding Minister / Officiant Austin Texas    

I`m a wedding minister serving Austin and surrounding areas. I would love to provide you with my services. Please visit my website. We have weekday wedding specials. Very affordable photography services and more. Looking forward to hearing from you. Visit our page ...
Posted by Elegant Express; updated 05/11/11

Liviah Traditional Bellydance    

Liviah is a belly dance performer in the San Francisco bay area. She is known for her dynamic stage presence and unique cabaret style. She enchants audiences with her fun, giving and passionate dance style. Originally from Hungary she loves to combine the gypsy ...
Posted by Liviah; updated 05/11/11

155 KIDS DREAM DRESSES MUST GO NEW WITH TAGS     (1 reply)

PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR A PICTURE LINK. ALL ITEMS NEW WITH TAGS, WE ARE LIQUIDATING A BOUTIQUE. LOT B KIDS DREAM LOT 155 DRESSES IN STOCK (ALL OF THESE ITEMS ARE REORDERABLE EXCEPT THE ITEMS MARKED NOT-REORDERABLE) OWNER WILL ASSIST BUYER IN GETTING SET UP WITH ...
Posted by ANITA ADAMS; updated 05/10/11

CATERING MIAMI    

123 Party 4 U is a full service catering, serving and bar-tending provider at affordable prices to fit your budget and needs. Our professional and uniformed staff will be immediately available and committed to giving friendly and attentive service to you and your ...
Posted by Party U; updated 05/10/11

Puzzled By What To Buy For The Wedding Gift?    

Give the bride and groom the unique gift of his and her spa facial/massage treatments. Go Girl Mobile Esthetics will come to the comfort of the couples home and build a spa environment including: candles, steam, hot towels, linens and a massage with every treatment. ...
Posted by Lori; updated 05/10/11

Wedding Shuttle Service Long Island    

Wedding Day Transportation Long Island Limos Metro Limousine Service offers Comfortable Rides at Comfortable Rates. We have an enormous fleet of all sorts of Limousines & Limo/Party Buses. We also have a variety of Antique Specialty Vehicles. Call us in Long Island,...
Posted by Michael Weiss; updated 05/11/11

Diamond Confetti @ Great Prices    

If you are looking for beautiful diamond confetti in lot of different colors, check us out at gemconfetti.com. Our prices are the best on the web!
Posted by Vicki; updated 05/08/11

Espresso & Tea Catering    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering Columbus, OH 614-259-3180 Looking for something different for your guests?? We bring the coffee house you! Latte` 2 a Tea brings a coffee house to you, an open bar for 2 hours. Espresso, Latte, Mocha, lots of flavors ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 05/09/11

THE COOLEST ICE CREAM ON EARTH!    

Serve Dippin Dots Ice Cream at your Wedding Party! Dippin Dots is fresh ice cream that has been cryogenically frozen to produce a unique taste experience. And Dippin Dots Ice Cream is Kosher! Pareve, gluten free and sugar free flavors are available upon request. ...
Posted by Dippin Dots; updated 05/09/11

Entertainment For Children (Chicagoland)    

Take the heat off the adults at your event for awhile, and let us entertain the children! We have many characters and activities available. One hour, or multiple hours (discounted hourly rate for multiple hour appearances). Lots of fun, and very affordable! Visit ...
Posted by Kick! Production; updated 05/08/11

Brides To Blog    

Hi brides to be, If you like to write and you are in the process of planning your wedding then Wedding Cakes For You wants you...Archive the planning process with your words, upload photos leading up to the big day and get interactive with family and friends. FREE ...
Posted by Lorelie; updated 05/09/11

Wedding Minister Austin    

Getting Married! I`m a Minister in Austin Texas and would love to provide you with my services. Visit our website at www.elegantexpress.com Visit our page for more info: Elegant Express Weddings
Posted by Elegant Express; updated 05/09/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.DIAMOND WRAP, DIAMOND MESH.·´¯).·´¯)    

A Koyal Wholesale exclusive! Find bulk diamond wrap, also known as wholesale diamond ribbon and diamond crystal mesh on sale at Koyal Wholesale for as low as $3.33 per foot! This is an extremely hot seller for 2011! Diamond wrap can be wrapped around bouquets, cake ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 05/09/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.FLORALYTES - LOWEST PRICES .·´¯)·._.·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for wholesale floralytes, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Floralytes in 10 colors including pink, red, blue, green, purple, amber, white, and ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 05/10/11

Direct Event Insurance    

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! When you do take the big plunge, make sure you do it in style! When you plan your big event, insurance coverage might not be the first thing on your to do list, but it sure can save the day in the event of legal trouble due to ...
Posted by Bryan Warren; updated 05/05/11

Records    

I have a huge collection of records that I would like to donate to your organization. I would be glad to drop them off if you are interested in them. Let me know. All sizes.
Posted by Marion; updated 05/07/11

THE FRESHEST ICE CREAM ON EARTH!    

Serve Dippin Dots Ice Cream at your Wedding Party! Dippin Dots is fresh ice cream that has been cryogenically frozen to produce a unique taste experience. And Dippin Dots Ice Cream is Kosher! Pareve, gluten free and sugar free flavors are also available upon request. ...
Posted by Dippin Dots; updated 05/06/11

Maggie Sottero 'Reese' Size 8 In Ivory     (3 replies)

I am looking to purchase the Maggie Sottero "Reese" dress for my wedding. I am in need of a size 8 (no alterations) in ivory. Can anyone help?
Posted by Krista; updated 05/06/11

1.50 Used Chair Covers For Sale     (2 replies)

I have several wedding items for sale. White banquet chair covers-180--$1.50/PC Ivory banquet chair covers-120--$1.50/PC Black banquet chair covers-190--$1.50/PC Ivory folding chair covers-50--$1.50/PC White folding chair covers-130--$1.50/PC BRAND ...
Posted by Trish; updated 05/06/11

Gorgeous Handmade Wedding Dress. Simple And Elegant!!    

This is a gorgeous handmade wedding dress. This dress is simple and elegant so you may decorate it as you wish to do so. The size is a 4 and I am a street size 2. This dress has been dry cleaned. This dress has little train but fits nicely. The veil is included as well....
Posted by Tiffany; updated 05/06/11

Costume Characters In Chicagoland    

Liven up your event with our hilarious characters! We have many characters to choose from that can mingle with your real guests and get the party going! Characters available for adults and/or children. Visit our page for more info: Kick! Productions
Posted by Kick! Production; updated 05/06/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PAPER LANTERNS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC.·´¯).·    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for round paper lanterns, and lighting for paper lanterns, wedding paper lanterns for the lowest prices, and 20,000 wedding and event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. White lanterns, and chinese paper lanterns of ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 05/07/11

Maggie Sottero Davina     (1 reply)

HI, I am selling a Maggie Sottero Davina dress for $600 I paid $1200 plus 120 for alterations. Can fit a size 34-40 bust 27-38 waist and I am 5foot 6 inches
Posted by Khadine Ellison; updated 05/07/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.WHOLESALE VASES TO PUBLIC .·´¯)·._.·´¯)    

Shop online today for wholesale vases, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. For wholesale vases to the public, click here: Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-main-category-290_366/index.html ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 05/08/11

THE COOLEST ICE CREAM ON EARTH!    

Serve Dippin Dots Ice Cream at your Wedding Party! Dippin Dots is fresh ice cream that has been cryogenically frozen to produce a unique taste experience. And Dippin Dots Ice Cream is Kosher! Pareve, gluten free and sugar free flavors are available upon request. ...
Posted by Dippin Dots; updated 05/08/11