THE COOLEST ICE CREAM ON EARTH!    

Serve Dippin Dots Ice Cream at your Wedding! Dippin Dots is fresh ice cream that has been cryogenically frozen to produce a unique taste experience. And Dippin Dots Ice Cream is Kosher! Pareve, gluten free and sugar free flavors are available upon request. Visit our ...
Posted by Dippin Dots; updated 05/05/11

Gold Charger Plates     (2 replies)

Do you have any gold charger plates left to rent or buy? I need them for 5/30 wedding. Need 120-125. Please let me know ASAP. Thank you so much!
Posted by MeLinda Templeton; updated 05/05/11

GOURMET SOFT SERVE ICE CREAM AND YOGURT BROUGHT TO YOU!!    

Are you looking for something unique? You found it! Jimmies Ice Cream and Yogurt Company brings Gourmet Soft Serve Ice Cream and Yogurt to your Event! Corporate Events, Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Sporting Events, School Events, you name it, we`ve done it! We ...
Posted by JIM; updated 05/04/11

Piccione Style 410    

I have available a Piccione wedding gown in style 410 in a size 4 in excellent condition!!! Please message me if anyone is interested in this dress!
Posted by Natalie; updated 05/04/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.CRYSTAL BEADED CURTAINS WHOLESALE .·´¯).·´¯    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for crystal beaded curtains, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Crystal beaded curtains, special event chandeliers, and other special event decor, ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 05/05/11

Looking For OLEG Cassini CT 291    

I am looking for the OLEG Cassini CT 291 in a size 10-14. I live across the country from my family so I can`t afford the regular price. If you have one, please let me know.
Posted by Shayna Todd; updated 05/05/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.FLORALYTES - LOWEST PRICES .·´¯)·._.·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for wholesale floralytes, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Floralytes in 10 colors including pink, red, blue, green, purple, amber, white, and ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 05/03/11

Wedding Dress And 2 Flower Girls Dresses!!!!!    

I have a brand new dresses that i would like to sale,the wedding dress is from Davids Bridal still with tag.Its a size 4,hultertop,beeding all on the bust and neck strap area.the colors are Ivory & Champange.The flower girls dresses are size 5 and 18mon,they are Ivory ...
Posted by Misty; updated 05/03/11

Costume Characters In Chicagoland    

Liven up your event with our hilarious characters! We have many characters to choose from that can mingle with your real guests and get the party going! Characters available for adults and/or children. Visit our page for more info: Kick! Productions
Posted by Kick! Production; updated 05/03/11

Serve Dippin Dots Ice Cream at your Wedding Party! Dippin Dots is fresh ice cream that has been cryogenically frozen to produce a unique flavor experience. And Dippin Dots Ice Cream is Kosher! Pareve, gluten free and sugar free flavors are available upon request. ...
Posted by Dippin Dots; updated 05/03/11

Beautiful Ballet! NJ & NY    

Our company provide the best entertainment! The finnest art at your celebration or event! Amazing professional ballet dancers will perform a beautiful ballet piece exclusively for you and your especial guests. We provide ballet performances, shows, private dance ...
Posted by Dance Surprise; updated 05/03/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·. SILK ROSE PETALS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC .·´    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for bulk silk rose petals in 100s of colors, including wholesale red silk rose petals, pink rose petals, white silk rose petals, and dozens of other colors for the lowest prices at Koyal Wholesale. Find over 20,000 wedding ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 05/04/11

Serve Dippin Dots Ice Cream at your Wedding! Dippin Dots is fresh ice cream that has been cryogenically frozen to produce a unique flavor experience. And Dippin Dots Ice Cream is Kosher. Pareve, gluten free and sugar free flavors are also available upon request. ...
Posted by Dippin Dots; updated 05/04/11

Entertainment For Children (Chicagoland)    

Take the heat off the adults at your event for awhile, and let us entertain the children! We have many characters and activities available. One hour, or multiple hours (discounted hourly rate for multiple hour appearances). Lots of fun, and very affordable! Visit ...
Posted by Kick! Production; updated 05/04/11

PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS LASER ENGRAVED AT 635 DPI-FREE SAMPLES    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 05/01/11

Wedding Unique Vehicle: Trolley Rental In OC, LA Trolly    

Rent a Trolley, don’t drink and drive! Seats 27 passengers, and is great for photos. Bar Hop, Ball games, party bus, Prom, Birthday party, Weddings, rehearsal dinner, Bachelor(ette) Party, OC Limo, OC Trolley, Orange County transportation, etc. Www.californiatrolley....
Posted by bob; updated 05/01/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.DIAMOND WRAP, DIAMOND MESH.·´¯).·´¯)    

A Koyal Wholesale exclusive! Find bulk diamond wrap, also known as wholesale diamond ribbon and diamond crystal mesh on sale at Koyal Wholesale for as low as $3.33 per foot! This is an extremely hot seller for 2011! Diamond wrap can be wrapped around bouquets, cake ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 05/01/11

Serve Dippin Dots Ice Cream at your Wedding! Dippin Dots is fresh ice cream that has been cryogenically frozen to produce a unique taste experience. And Dippin Dots Ice Cream is Kosher! Pareve, gluten free and sugar free flavors are available upon request. Visit our ...
Posted by Dippin Dots; updated 05/02/11

PARTY FAVORS - PHOTO FAVORS - LASER ENGRAVED - NATIONWIDE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 05/02/11

Espresso & Tea Catering    

LATTE’ 2 A TEA ESPRESSO & TEA CATERING 614-259-3180 We bring the coffee house to you! An open espresso, coffee and tea bar for two hours of unlimited service. Freshly roasted ground beans become smooth, creamy espresso when combined with steamed milk, creates a ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 05/02/11

Pianist NJ Philadelphia    

RATES Solo Piano: • $175 - per hour (Ceremony or Cocktail Hour) • $300 - Includes Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Band/Ensemble: (Piano w/ Flute, Guitar, Vocalist, or Violin) Duo: • $300 per hour (Ceremony or Cocktail) • $500 Includes Ceremony & Cocktail Hour (2 ...
Posted by Fran Danis; updated 05/02/11

ENGRAVED DOG TAGS IN 14 SECONDS...100% AUTOMATED - 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...

Entertainment For Children (Chicagoland)    

Take the heat off the adults at your event for awhile, and let us entertain the children! We have many characters and activities available. One hour, or multiple hours (discounted hourly rate for multiple hour appearances). Lots of fun, and very affordable! Visit ...
Posted by Kick! Production; updated 05/02/11

PHOTO QUALITY (635 DPI) LASER ENGRAVING - AT YOUR EVENT    

GREEN SCREEN FANTASY PHOTOS - NATIONWIDE - FREE SAMPLE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) Corporate Tradeshows - Conventions - Seminar ( Premiums / Giveaways ) THE CONCEPT Photo keepsakes, redefined Smile! It is the photo shoot they will never forget. Step up your photo favors with green ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 05/03/11