GLAMOUR MAKEOVERS - SPRINGFIELD, IL    

Brides, contact me to see how you can get your makeup done for FREE! Facial Artistry isn`t just face painting for kids! I do glamour make overs for weddings and special occasions. Check out my work at www.FacialArtistry.vpweb.com Deidre, Owner/Artist Visit ...
Posted by Deidre; updated 01/29/11

WEDDING MAKEOVERS - SPRINGFIELD, IL    

Brides, contact me to see how you can get your makeup done for FREE! Facial Artistry isn`t just face painting for kids! I do glamour make overs for weddings and special occasions. Check out my work at www.FacialArtistry.vpweb.com Deidre, Owner/Artist Visit ...
Posted by Deidre; updated 01/29/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PAPER LANTERNS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC.·´¯).·    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for round paper lanterns, and lighting for paper lanterns, wedding paper lanterns for the lowest prices, and 20,000 wedding and event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. White lanterns, and chinese paper lanterns of ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 01/29/11

Event Face Painters Full Face Or Cheek Art    

We are the fun and zillions of event year ‘round. We provide face painting, air brush art, henna, glitter tattoos, balloon twisters, Santa, elves, costumed characters, caricaturists, fortune tellers, digital photo souvenirs, for corporate and private. We love to make ...
Posted by Lori; updated 01/29/11

Fabuloud Face Painting Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

We are the fun and zillions of event year ‘round. We provide face painting, air brush art, henna, glitter tattoos, balloon twisters, Santa, elves, costumed characters, caricaturists, fortune tellers, digital photo souvenirs, for corporate and private. We love to make ...
Posted by Lori; updated 01/29/11

Having Mixed Feelings About My Engaement    

Well im engaged to be married to a friend of mine I`ve known him for 7 years and he was there when i had my daughter, but lately i have been wondering what to do scene we are supposed to be married in July of this year. He is still childish he sleeps all day and he ...
Posted by Megan; updated 01/28/11

BELLYDANCE!!!    

Liviah is a belly dance performer in the San Francisco bay area. She is known for her dynamic stage presence and unique cabaret style. She enchants audiences with her fun, giving and passionate dance style. Originally from Hungary she loves to combine the gypsy ...
Posted by LIVIAH; updated 01/28/11

Bachelorette Party Las Vegas    

Bachelorette Party in Las Vegas ??? Visit our page for more info: Party Las Vegas ~ Bachelor, Bachelorette & Clubs
Posted by Michael; updated 01/28/11

Palm Readings Minneapolis This Is The Place    

Posted by Lori; updated 01/28/11

Tarot Readers For Your Event 952-476-7676    

Posted by Lori; updated 01/28/11

Marino Music Spring Discount    

Receive a 15% discount! Book any of the Marino Music bands or DJFM! Please be sure to mention PartyPop to receive your spring discount! Call today 615-673-1200 and ask for Frank Please visit our website www.marinomusic.com Visit our page for more info: Marino Music
Posted by Frank Marino; updated 01/28/11

Floralytes    

Does anyone know where I can buy Floralytes? I need a place that sells to the public.... Thanks
Posted by Lorraine; updated 01/28/11

WEDDING SPARKLERS    

We now carry heart shaped sparklers designed especially for weddings. Make your grand entrance through a sparkling tunnel formed by your wedding party. Visit our page for more info: Amazing Bridal Supplies
Posted by Sherry Maloney; updated 01/28/11

Name Change After Divorce    

Does anyone know how to handle this? I have a son that has my ex-husband`s last name. When we divorced I kept my ex-husband`s last name. Seven years later I remarried, but got divorced again, with no children. I changed my last name to my maiden name. My son doesn`t ...
Posted by Alicia; updated 01/28/11

New Lucite And Acrylic Wedding Invitations And Menus!!     (3 replies)

New Acrylic And Lucite Wedding Invitations And Menus UPSCALE INVITATION one stop shop!!! Southern California’s leading source for all of your Wedding, Party, Special Event needs! It`s Your Bar offers many exclusive invitations at discounted prices! Upscale ...
Posted by Tamar; updated 01/27/11

~~~ Espresso & Tea Catering ~~~    

Latte 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering 614-259-3180 Distinctive Catering Serving Columbus, OH since 2000 Success is a choice, choose the best! We bring the coffee house to your door! Latte’ 2 a Tea would like to contribute to your events success by ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 01/27/11

Horrible Service    

I just wanted to say that my family and I experienced the worst customer service with David`s Bridal. Location in Baton Rouge, LA on Bluebonnet Blvd. The kept getting the orders wrong shipping the wrong dresses and shoes. My Aunt who is getting married received a call ...
Posted by Nicole; updated 01/27/11

Conwin    

Also interested in Precision Air Inflator. Please let me know. Thanks and regards, Rina
Posted by Rina; updated 01/27/11

Minneapolis's Finest Face Painters Happyfaces    

Posted by Lorraine Owings; updated 01/27/11

FACIAL ARTISTRY - GLAMOUR MAKEUP - SPRINGFIELD, IL    

Facial Artistry isn`t just face painting for kids! I do glamour make overs for weddings and special occasions. Brides, contact me to see how you can get your makeup done for FREE! Deidre, Owner/Artist Visit our page for more info: Facial Artistry
Posted by Deidre; updated 01/27/11

WEDDING MAKEUP - FACIAL ARTISTRY - SPRINGFIELD, IL    

Facial Artistry isn`t just face painting for kids! I do glamour make overs for weddings and special occasions. Brides, contact me to see how you can get your makeup done for FREE! Deidre, Owner/Artist Visit our page for more info: Facial Artistry
Posted by Deidre; updated 01/27/11

CHAIR COVERS     (2 replies)

FOR SALE---I HAVE 182 FOLDING CHAIR COVERS BRAND NEW STILL IN PACKAGES. THEY ARE THE DISPOSABLE OFLIN WHITE COVERS WITH SASH AND BOW. I JUST PURCHASED THEM BUT THEY DIDNT FIT THE FOLDING CHAIR CALLED LIFETIME, THEY ARE SLIGHTLY LARGER THAN THE REG. FOLDING CHAIRS. I AM ...
Posted by TRACY; updated 01/27/11

Pillars / Columns For Rent     (6 replies)

I am in Houston, Texas and I have several fluted roman white style pillars/ columns with the light for rent at a very affordable rate. Felecia
Posted by felecia; updated 01/27/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PERSONALIZED FAVORS - CHEAP.·´¯).·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for personalized wedding, birthday and special event favors, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Custom lollipops, custom favor jars, personalized favor boxes, custom ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 01/28/11

Prices For Columns    

I need them Feb.11th for an event on Feb 12th. Please give me the prices for both 6ft and 4ft if you have them.
Posted by TOMICA; updated 01/28/11